11 - The boy

" Neon , after done your job meet me at there " Nick chuckle . Neon ( the picture above ) nodded , staring Nick with his glowing aqua color eye . 

" sure dude , just wait me there with the money " Neon whisper and walk away . 

---

" hyaaaa ! Horror ? Dust ? you there ? " after you recover from the injured , you running to the field . Horror and Dust class were having fun time there , they were playing dodgeball . 

" heh hehe " you giggle as Horror lose from Error ball . 

" oh hey there pal , didn't notice you were watching us " Horror walking toward you and sit beside you , he was sweating hard .

" enjoy it ? " you ask him while helping him wiping the sweat off . 

" umm , yeah " Horror purred softly . 

' cute ' you thought and blushed little . Horror didn't notice it ...

" i LOSE " Dust appear beside Horror , where were far apart from you . 

" chill buddy , later we well get our REVANGE at class " Horror chuckle , Dust nodded and start to having a great chit-chat time with Horror . 

---

" dude , could you both STOP ignoring me ?! " after the lunch time the twins still having their chit-chat . 

" heh heh sorry bud " Horror grinned and rub your head . 

" yeah sorry " Dust slap your back softly and smiled . 

" anyway , what class you are on now ? mine is the bored science class " you took out a heavy science book and a cute wrapped notebook out from the closet . 

" umm , lemme think think " Dust close up his eye socket , thinking . 

" we are on Geography class now " Horror groaned as his left eye flashing in red . 

" heh hehe just bare it " you laugh at them . 

---

" are....you.....(y/n) ? " a boy that you never seen before at the school ask . His aqua color eye shooting you . 

" well , yeah she is , why ? " Horror pushed you on his back , groaning in alert .

" well , nothing much . " the boy chuckle and pinned down Horror using a lightning speed .

" he just said that i need to take her to him ~ " he whisper with a murderer sound .

" oh well , you might have the speed BUT ... " Horror grabbed both of the boy hand and chuckle . 

" sadly you don't have the BRAIN " Dust continue , both of his Gaster Blaster shoot toward Horror and the boy . 

" Horror !!! " you screamed in tears .

---

( Is Horror safe or .... ?! heh heh ~ ◕3◕)