06 - valentine horror (p.1)

Today is valentine day ! You prepare two boxes of milk chocolate and pack it with beautiful paper gift .

" Horror , Dust ... " you put the two box inside your bag before go to school . Horror already told you that meet them at the cafeteria . But who is 'them' ?

---

" do you think she will come ? " Dust slipping his drink .

" i know she well come " Horror grinned 

" sorry i-i am late " later , you run up to them and gasped . 

" it's okay , why don't you pick up some breakfast over there ? today got special apple pie for selling " Dust offering you the breakfast . You nodded and put your bag beside Horror . 

---

" today is valentine day bro " Horror took a peek at (y/n) bag . Dust nodded and closed up his eye . 

" i know that " he whisper quietly .

" so ... ? " Horror took a small glare at Dust . Dust grinned and whisper 

" kill her when the time RIGHT " 

" sure does , boss ! " Horror smiled widely . 

PREPARE FOR HORROR VALENTINE 

---

" i am back ! and i already buy the pie you talking about " (y/n) took a sit beside Horror . Horror smiled at you and rub your head .

" tried it , it was nice and SWEET " Horror whisper beside you . You nodded and took a first bite at it . It was sweet and juicy ~ ( does pie juicy ? xD ) 

" nice " you smiled happily . 

" that good " Dust chuckle and walk away , so did Horror . You look at them leave , you saw a piece of red color paper that was pretty wet . 

" eww ? is this blood ? " as you pick up the paper , you felt sticky and smelly . The red liquid dripping down from the paper and drop at your knee . 

" whatever " you open the paper . 

' dear ... (y/n) 

Today is valentine day as you know , left you read this paper . That means the game has started . What game you said ? heh heh , you WELL know soon . 

Anyway , we wanted to gave you a SURPRISE that would totally a blast for you and us . We hope that you could come to our class during the lunch time . 

Cya ;) 

From , Dust & Horror  ' 

" okay ? " you throw the paper and went to your class alone .

---

" what SURPRISE you want to gave ? " Horror ask Dust . Dust title his head and ask back 

" then , what is your's ? " Horror groaned and ignore Dust . 

" okay baby bone , i lose , you win " Dust gave up . 

" sup ? twins " Error appear in front of them , so did Ink . Ink was beside Error , holding Error hand .

" yo , hanging out eh ? " Horror look at Ink 

" yyyeah , you could said that " Error smiled a bit . Ink seem to be pouted or anything . He was holding Error tightly .

---

" hmm , i used 4 hours to made this delicious looking cupcakes for Horror ! " Aliza holding the box tightly . 

" a-ah , hello there Aliza " (y/n) greeted Aliza , but Aliza ignore you . She keep on walking and doesn't respond or greet you back .

" such a annoying person i meet . " Aliza whisper softly as she run more quick , went to Horror classroom . 

---

" i wonder what the twins wanted to said " (y/n) was dreaming all day at the class . 

( Lol , this is only part 1 of the 'valentine horror' . I wish to write more but my parents is just guarding me so tight so i have to cut it into 2 parts . Sorry ! )