17 - Forgive

" Horror , could i stay at your house for a day ? " you ask Horror . Horror nodded and whisper 

" sure , beside , my dad won't come home today or tomorrow ! " 

You smiled a bit and worried about Dust . Even dinner time Dust didn't came out and enjoy the foods .

" Horror ? " you and Horror were watching anime . Horror said that it was borrowed from Undertale Alphys , the anime were really long and BORED ! The name is xxxxxxx ( lol ) . You notice Horror felt asleep , he was so .... cute ! You blushed and go away , go to the reading room . 

" where is the key .... " you tried to find the key at the bottle full of key . Some of the key is already rust , some of it designed in a very fancy style and some of it ... got name . You search for a age and found it finally . The key is gold in color and seem like there were a sticker that wroten 'Dust room' . You went to Dust room and unlock the door but it still lock , with magic .

" Dust , i know you can heard me .... look .... *sigh* , i am very sorry about the 'incident' with Horror ! I know that ..... you were mad ..... at me and Horror so uh ..... once again , i would just gave you a big fat sorry ! " you talks to him through the door . 

" sorry ? hmph ! what a joke " Dust chuckle , with a angry tone and start to yelled and shouted you . Dust getting really mad at the you for the "incident" then suddenly calm down . 

" fine " Dust calmed down and sighed . As that calm down you and Dust both sitting down on the floor by the door . You smiled .

" hey , babe ? come in and i know you would love to talk about what happened , won't you ?  " After a few minutes , dust asked you to talk about what happening during the party . You opened the door and found out the magic has gone . You sit down the floor and look straightly to Dust eye socket . 

---

" hey , hey Horror ! " Swapfell Sans slapped Horror several time , Horror woke up , his left eye socket narrowed .

" what ? " he whisper in a tired tone .

" don't you wanna see what happen to (y/n) in Dust room ? " Reaper Sans and Geno Sans appear , they were wearing the same clothes .

" yeah ! won't you ? " this time , Blueberry here . He is with Underfell and Undertale Sans . 

" sup ? " Undertale Sans greeted with a lazy grin . Underfell Sans just gave a simple wave .

" okay , cut the greeting and let's go and see them ! " Swapfell Sans chuckle and spying through Dust door .

---

" i am sorry , Dust , for the whole accident " you apologize to Dust about the accident . Dust forgived you and gave you a warm kiss . 

" okay babe , i forgive you " Dust chuckle and take your hand . You and Dust would like go to talk to horror. 

" babe ... " before open the door , Dust called you . Before you could know , Dust gave you a deep kiss . Lip to teeth ( weird right ? but , nah ! ) . You blushed and melted in the deep kiss . After the deep sweet kiss , Dust chuckle in satisfied and open the door . Instead of a empty corridor , Dust find out everyone is at the front door listening . You gasped in surprise and blushed madly , so did Dust .

" whoops " Undertale Sans snorled and teleport away , with Underfell Sans and Blueberry .

" time up , i .... uh .... i and Geno got things to do , cya at school! " Reaper chuckle and teleport away with Geno . Now just left Swapfell Sans and Horror ...

" we are doomed ... " Swapfell Sans gulped . 

---

( NYEH HEH HEH HEH ! Finally done this chaptie ~ ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ Anyway , how is this chaptie so far ? I am glad that you all like it ! ( ^▽^)σ)~O~) Anyone got idea ? Shoot it below the comment !╘[◉﹃◉]╕)