12 - Loser

" pff , what a pain ... " you heard Horror sound echoing in the smoke . You sniffed and wipe your tears away . You saw Horror standing at there , safe and sound .

" HORROR !!! " you screamed in joy . 

" sup ? miss me ? " he chuckle . Even that he okay , you did notice that he was injured , badly . There are many blood on his clothes and ax . 

" nice dodge skill bro " Dust laugh and summon more Gaster Blaster . 

" thanks bud , NOW .... shell we ? " Horror chuckle and look at the boy , he was laying there , unable to move or talk .

" heh heh , WHY NOT ? " Dust waved his hand , the Gaster Blaster surrounding the boy and prepare to shoot . The boy dodge it all and land on the other side . 

" watch your back ~ " Horror teleport to the boy behind , his left eye socket flaming in a pure bloody red color , he look exited . Suddenly , some large sharp bones sharpened up and went through the boy body , you could see his organ hanging on the tip of the large sharp bone . Eww !

" hey , we gain LV again ! " Horror giggled , Dust nodded and turn back to you . 

" you okay ? " he ask quietly .

" yes ... " you whisper in fear . Backing off and run away from them , even they didn't catch up with you , you still could heard their laughing sound echoing in your head .

---

" hmph ! Loser " After the twins went back , Nick appear from the other room and staring at the boy corpse with cold-eye .

" look like the game is almost at the end huh ? " Nick kick the corpse lightly and sighed . Walk away .

---

" hey bro ? " Dust title his head . They are at their house now . 

" yes ? " Horror flip the bottle , humming . 

" where da fu** is father ? " Dust groaned , pouted .

" dun know , why ? " Horror flip the bottle again , this time , he get it .

" i am hungry " Dust pouted and lay down the floor .

" well , i still have food at my room " Horror put down the bottle and said .

" nope , thanks . I don't eat fresh human meat ! " Dust stuck out his tongue . 

" fine " Horror huffed , teleport to his own room with the bottle .

---

( sorry peeps ! I am busy for the exam so i update this chapter so late ! hope you guys could forgive meh ! (*'д`*) )