03 - sudden help

" what happening ... ?! " when you walk in the classroom. All that you see is the students in your class mocking smile and face. Undyne is lowing her head down to avoid eye contact. 

" Undyne ? " you saw your desk. There are full of dirty stinky rotten foods and was in the cafeteria and some super glue was stuck your chair with a death dirty mouse. 

" ... the bullies did it ... " Undyne whispering as you ask again. She looks silent today ... 

"sup? new girl? like the decoration I 'special' made for you ? " one of the fat short human boy mocked you. 

" you did this stuff ? " you pull his shirt.

" so what ? are you going to punch me ? " the boy laugh, so did the bullies on his back.

" ... " you release his shirt and look at the class. Everyone is laughing and whispering. None of them wanted to help you, even ... Undyne.

" HA ! the dog finally shut her barking up ! " the boy laughs loudly. 

---

" SHUT THE FUCK UP !!! " Dust walk into (y/n) class, so did Horror. Everyone was shooked. 

" ... shit, boss ... this is not good " one of the bully whisperings to the boy. The boy nodded and gulped, he starting to sweat.

" WHO IS THE 'DOG' YOU SAY HUH? " Horror grinned. 

" i-i " the boy was trembling.

" WHAT DID YOU SAID? " Dust pulled the boy up.

" i-i am the dog ! " the boy cried out with fear. Horror and Dust look at each other and grinned with evil.

"OH, YOU ARE THE DOG? " Horror chuckle. The boy nodded and sobbed silently.

"then, could you lay down and bark instead of talking? " Dust laugh. Everyone staring at the boy with a mocking face. 

" woof ... woof " the boy lay down the floor and barking softly. Everyone laughs and took out their phone.

" GOOD DOGGIE ~ AS A REWARD ... " Dust took a fast peek at Horror. Horror laughs and grab a handful of rotten food with plastic and put it inside the boy's mouth. 

" Mmmmm !!! " the boy tried to split it out but Dust blocked him with a knife. 

" no splitting out ~ eat it! It is your reward! " Dust laugh. The boy looks at Horror and his gang, none of his members wanted to help him up. 

"UGH! FASTER! " Horror kick his stomach hard. This time, the boy really vomited all the foods out. 

"HEY! TEACHER COMING, QUICK! " SF Sans yelled to the twins. The twins groaned and pull the weak boy up.

" next time I saw her desk dirty one more time ... YOU WILL BE IN THE GRAVE " Dust chuckle and walk out with Horror. Everyone sitting back to their own place as a teacher coming in.

---

" why the twins suddenly help you out ?! in the history of the school, they never help someone! " Undyne yelled while eating the cereal.

" t-the twins h-help (y/n) out ?! " Alphys split out some orange juice.

"well, yeah ? " you look at them, they look fear.

"Well, somehow I think ... they like you? " Undyne whisper, this time really making you split out the food.

" how come ?! " you yelled. 

"well, Undyne right . You need to stay closer to them somehow " Alphys suck her orange juice.

" fine " you huffed, bite off the last pieces of pie.

---

" the girl is somehow 'special' " Dust licked his teeth. 

"Well, how about the plan we made? " Horror look at Dust.

"well, just put it as a stay back one. I don't want anyone to know anything about the plan, EVEN SF Sans " Dust whisper beside Horror. 

" get it, bro " Horror chuckle and took out his phone. Put the plan file into the backup file. 

---