09 - New prey to hunt

" so buddy , see ya after school ! " Dust huffed while finish his nice-cream . 

" okay , see you " you waved your hand and walk in the classroom happily .

---

" ouch ! " at the middle of the class , you notice something poking you . Look up , it was the new boy . 

" hey " he whisper with a soft gentleman tone . 

" hello ? " you glare at him . He giggle and waved his hand .

" name Joel ! what your's ? " he smile brightly . 

" (y/n) " you whisper and turn back your head , listening to teacher . 

---

Soon , the bell rang . Teacher and students all rushing out of the class to enjoy their short break at the cafeteria . 

" cya later Undyne ! " you yelled at Undyne . 

" wait , you're not eating with us ? " Undyne ask . You nodded and whisper 

" someone already 'invite' me " Undyne nodded and wave her hand in the air . 

" fine , pretty . See ya later ! " she walk out of the class . 

---

" so ... you didn't learn any things at the class just now ? " Horror took a slip on his guava juice . 

" well yeah , because of the new boy that disturbing me ! " you glare at Horror and enjoy your warm mushroom soup .

" WOW , who's the new boy you mean ? " Dust chuckle . 

" well , his name is ... " 

" JOEL ! " Joel suddenly pop out no where , he wave at you all with a cheerful tone . 

" hey (y/n) , this is the one you mean ? " Joel pointed at the twins , the twins look not so friendly ... 

" what are you doing here ?! " Dust yelled . Oh boy ...

" well , to take (y/n) ! " Joel grabbed your hand and run . You saw Horror and Dust left eye flaming with anger . 

" DON'T RUN ! " Horror yelled and throw his ax to Joel , Joel dodge it cleanly and chuckle . 

---

" where is he take (y/n) ?! " Horror pick up his ax and huffed .

" i bet at the library " Dust whisper in a deep angry tone . 

" ... okay , let's find him " Horror put his ax back and chuckle .

" NO ONE WELL STOLE (Y/N) AWAY FROM US " the twins laugh and teleport to the library .

---

" w-wait , where are you taking me ?! let me go ! " you kick Joel leg and screamed loudly . Joel look at you with a poor looking eye .

" (y/n) ... stop " he demand . 

" why should i listen to you ?! " you yelled , notice that he grabbed you even tight .

" because this is MY PLACE ! " he laugh out and push you to the metal chair , chained you with some weird rope . 

" with this rope , you well NEVER ever escape from me ! " he chuckle and tied up the final part . The rope glow in yellow and seem like it getting tighter each time you wobble or even move your fingers .

" l-let me go , what do y-you want ?! " you gasped as he chocked your neck .

" i want ... nah ! why should i tell you ? beside , not you prince would show up , do they ? " Joel laugh and lock the door . 

" no ... " you whisper and feinted in the chilly dark room .