15 - Dance class

Today is your birthday ( yup ) , you giggle and quickly pack up your things . Went to school .

---

" hey babe " Dust hugging you and gave you a kiss . 

" hi Dust , where's Horror ? " you giggled and ask Dust , Dust smiled and pointed at your back . 

" (y/n) ! " Horror gave you a sudden hug attack and purred .

" oh , hey Horror " you chuckle and kiss his cheek lightly . 

" alright babe , tonight , in our place " Dust chuckle and pull Horror with him , walking to their own class .

---

After school ... 

" Horror , do you know how to dance ? " Dust groaning and hold some books about how to dance in 10 minutes and whatever dancing book .

" nope , why ? " Horror turning his attention to Dust and the books he take out from somewhere else .

" i .... uh ... " Dust blushed and poking the book softly . 

" you want to dance with (y/n) ? " Horror smiled . Dust nodded and look at Horror . Horror pull out his phone from his pocket and shake it softly .

" i dun know BUT someone might know " Horror chuckle and calling someone . 

" hey Error ? " Horror chuckle , Dust gasped and wanted to grab Horror phone .

" .... yeah , could you come to our house ? .... Dust wanted to learn how to dance ... yeah .... okay , take Ink with you .... oh , HE won't mind ..... okay ..... cya ! " Horror hang out the phone and laugh . Dust pouted and blushed in embarrase . 

---

( after a few minutes ... ) 

" we're here ! " Ink sound appear . Dust jolted up from his nap and rushing to his room , Horror chuckle and open the door for them . 

" sup ? love birds ? " Horror greet Error and Ink . Ink were wearing simple anime t-shirt with brown short that similar with Frisk one meanwhile Error wear baby blue t-shirt with light yellow jacket with blue pant . 

" since when you like anime huh Ink ? " Horror pointed at Ink shirt , Ink sighed and whisper

" Undertale Alphys gave me when i was birthday last year " 

" oh , welcome ! Dust waiting you " Horror laugh and teleport to Dust room . 

" Dust - woah ! hey , chill bro " Dust pinned Horror down the floor and groan . ( uh , no lemon in here ) 

" how COULD I CHILL ! MAN , IT WAS EMBARRASE !!! " Dust shout and sweating hard even the room was cold and chilly .

" just , chill pal ! ya know Error is a tough guy right ? " Horror ask , Dust nodded and staring at his twin .

" see ? even Error learn dancing from Dancetale Sans for Ink . Look , buddy , just , gave it a try , for (y/n) , okay ? " Horror sighed and smile a bit , Dust close his eye socket and think about it . After a few second , Dust nodded and open his door , greeted Ink and Error .

" y-you okay t-there , bud ? " Error chuckle . 

" y-y-yeah ! i am fine ! " Dust gulped and sighed , Horror laugh and explain to them what is happen to him and himself . 

" ohhhhh ! finally , the twins got a GF ! " Ink yelled in exited tone .

" s-so , that's m-mean you both s-share one g-girl ? " Error ask , the twins nodded and look at him .

" p-poor little g-girl " Error sighed .

" why ?! " Ink and the twins yelled .

" w-well , a-re you b-both g-going to do threesome w-with the girl ? " Error gave a shoot to the twins .

" oh " Dust chuckle and shook his head , lower down his head and whisper 

" Horror don't know what is mean of 'sex' " Dust laugh 

" oh , wow " Error groan and nodded . 

" so about the dance ? " Ink whisper , Dust nodded and gave a signal to Horror . Horror teleport to somewhere and came back with a dics . 

" i borrowed it from Dancetale Sans " Horror chuckle and pointed at the dics .

" he said that it was prefect for dancing party " 

" okay then , let's get started ! " Ink humming in happiness . 

---

( yeah , sorry for the super late update ! Because meh mom took my laptop for some reason AND i have to go to the super bored tuition class even when i was on holidays ! Anyway ! Have any idea of what well happen during the party ? just gave a comment !        (●'ω`●) )