Chapter 15

Isabellas POV

Amber and I woke up by the sound of knocking on our door. It was my dad he told us to get ready because we're about to leave. I haven't talked to my mom since our fight yesterday. It doesn't really bother me. Amber and I make our beds, get dressed, grab our bags and head out the door.

"I'll miss this place." I said.

"Yea me too."

We met up with my parents in the lobby. I'm still ignoring my mom. My dad checks us out and now we wait to dock. I look around to see if I can find Ethan. I don't see him anywhere. I then get hugged from behind. Yup. There he is. I turn around and hug him. My mom doesn't seem too happy. My dad doesn't care anymore he didn't care from the beginning. I looked at his parents and they also didn't seem to fond of Ethan and I hugging.

"I'll miss you so much." He says.

"I'll miss you too." We dock. Of course it was raining again. We got of the ship. Amber and gray gave each other their final goodbyes in the rain. Then gray hugged me and said goodbye. Ethan hugged Amber and said goodbye. I couldn't take it anymore I started sobbing. I jumped up and hugged Ethan. I gave him the biggest hug ever.

"Ethan just know that I love you and I'll miss you everyday. You've made this vacation awesome." He let out a tear. I'm still sobbing.

"I love you too and I'll miss you like crazy. We'll talk everyday and I promise to visit you whenever I can." I gave him a kiss.

"I'll visit you too." I sob even harder. I knew this day had to come but I didn't know it'd be this difficult. This cruise has really changed my life.