Chapter 14

Isabellas POV

January 2nd

Today is our last day on vacation. I wake up and so does Amber. It was a gloomy day. I feel like whenever I'm sad it's always gloomy. Anyways, Amber and I get dressed. I wore leggings and a Nike sweatshirt with my white converse. Pretty basic. Amber also wore leggings with a cute pink sweatshirt and her black vans. We head to breakfast. We saw the boys there.

"Good morning boys." I say to them. They look really sad.

"Good morning." They both say in a sad shaky voice. I decided not to say anything.

"What's wrong?" Of course Amber has to ask.

"We just got in a big fight with our parents." Gray says looking down.

"Oh I'm sorry." Amber says. We finish eating our breakfast.

"You guys wanna come over to our room?" I asked them trying to cheer them up.

"Yea I'll go." Ethan says.

"Amber and I are gonna go hang out somewhere else." Gray said. What a surprise they left us again. Ethan and I head to our room. He looks even more sad.

"What's wrong E?" I lay next to him. I feel like he didn't tell the whole story.

"You know how I told you that gray and I got in a fight with our parents."

"Yea."

"Well it was because of you guys." I was shocked. I didn't know what to say. "They told us that we have to break up with you guys."

"What why?" I was trying not to cry.

"They said what's the point. We're not going to see each other anymore and that we're too young." His eyes were watering. I then got a call from my parents. They said I had to go talk to them real quick.

"Ethan I'll be right back I'll make this quick."

"Where are you going?"

"My parents just called and said they needed to talk to me real quick."

"Ok I'll just wait here."

"Ok" I smiled and went to my parents room. I knocked on the door.

"Hi mom can you make this qui-"

"Honey you have to break up with Ethan." She interrupted me.

"What why? You guys liked him. His a great guy."

"Honey you guys are too young. This is probably another one of your little kid relationships."

"Mom I'm not a little kid. I'm finally with someone that makes me happy and you guys can't accept that." I started raising my voice.

"You're just gonna be heartbroken when we have to leave tomorrow morning." My dad budded in.

"I'd rather be in a long distance relationship with Ethan than not being with him at all."

"Bill let me handle this. You're just too young. You don't get it." My mom said. My dad put his hands up and shrugged. (My dads name is bill)