Chapter 22

Isabellas POV

"Wake up babe" Ethan was playing with my hair. It was 5 in the morning.

"Good morning." I stretched and yawned. I got up and did my duties.

"Let's go wake up Grayson." Ethan said. We both went into Grayson's room. We stood on his bed and counted to three. On three we started jumping and screaming.

"Alright alright I'm up." Gray said going into the bathroom. Ethan and I highfived each other and laughed. I then remembered my dad had to go on a business trip. We all went downstairs and my mom made breakfast. She made omelets. We all sat down and ate. My dad then got up and said he had to go. I gave him a big hug and he gave me a kiss on the forehead.

"Bye dad I love you." I said.

"Goodbye honey I love you too." He said.

"Goodbye mr Dawson." Ethan and Grayson waved. He waved back.My mom didn't kiss him goodbye or anything she just said bye. Something weird is going on. Oh well I just ignored it. We all finished eating.

"Let's go bring your guys bags to the car." I said walking upstairs. We carried their bags into the trunk of my moms car. We then left. My mom didn't say anything the whole car ride. We got to the airport. I stayed with the boys until their flight was called. I started crying. I hugged Grayson.

"I'll miss you gray." I said. "I'll miss you too." He kissed my cheek. I then jumped on Ethan. My legs were around him and his arms were around my waist. I started sobbing.

"I'll miss you so much. I don't want you to leave." I said.

"I'll miss you too but I'll still FaceTime you everyday." We then kissed. It was a long passionate one. "Call me when you land." I said. I then watched them board their flight and then I left. My mom drove home. I was crying lightly in the car. Since it was an hour drive home I decided to talk to her.

"Mom why didn't you kiss dad goodbye or hug him or anything when he left?"

"Bella we're having problems right now and we're getting a divorce."

"W-why?" I stuttered.

"Because we are Bella now stop asking questions." She replied raising her voice. I was in a bad mood. My boyfriend left and I won't see him for months and I just found out my parents our getting a divorce. Great. We got home and I went to my room and cried. Ethan called and said he landed safely. He said he would FaceTime me later.

It was now the afternoon and Ethan face timed me. He could tell that I was crying because my eyes were red and puffy.

"What's wrong Bella." He said looking worried.

"It's just that on our way back home after we dropped you guys off my mom told me that her and my dad are getting a divorce." I started lightly crying again.

"I'm so sorry Bella. I wish I was there to hug you. But everything will be ok I promise." We then talked for hours and then I heard my dad come home. I went downstairs.

"Hey dad." I went up and hugged him.

"Hey Bella."

"Do you want to come watch a movie in my room." I asked him. I actually just wanted to talk about the whole divorce thing.

"Sure. Let me go shower first." After he showered we went to my room. We sat on my bed and then I asked him.

"Dad why are you and mom getting a divorce." I had a shaky voice.

"W-who told you." He looked at me with widened eyes.

"Mom did in the car." I let out a small tear.

"Well honey it's because you're mom cheated on me with another guy." My mouth dropped open. I was still crying.

"That skank." I said not giving a care in the world.

"Don't call your mother that." He said in a stern voice.

"It's true dad. Why would anyone want to cheat on you. You're the best dad ever. Mom has become more distant from and she's been treating me like actual trash haven't you noticed." I started bawling at this point.

"I have honey that's why I'm divorcing her. Everything will be alright I promise." He pulled me in for a hug. "I love you Bella nothing will ever happen to you I promise."

"I love you too dad." I wiped my tears and we watched a movie. Then I fell asleep. I heard him get up and kiss my forehead and leave my room.