Chapter 4

~Edited~

Finally, it was the last period of the day before school let out. I am so tired and I want to go home and just relax. The only thing that I hate about 7th period is that I have it with Brandi.

But, luckily Harry has this class with me. It's not really a learning class, it's P.E. More like a free period, because we don't do anything unless we want to play basketball or throw a baseball.

And if we don't do that we just play on our phones and sit in the bleachers and talk. But usually, I'll do that or play basketball.

Anyway, the bell just rang so off to P.E I go. As soon as I walked in I immediately spotted Brandi. Ughhhhhh. Here we go again.

"Hello, slut." She snickered as she was talking to me.

"Dude, stop talking to yourself..." I chuckled, as a small smirk grew on my face. After that was said I walked off to Harry in the bleachers with his friends. And I assume the girls are their girlfriends.

"Hey Harry!" I said nonchalantly to him as I sat in the bleachers by him and his friends.

"What's wrong?" He asked, confused as to why I had a hint of sadness in my voice.

"I-It's just, it's nothing...." I replied almost on the verge of tears.

"Audrey, tell me what's wrong." He demanded.

"Okay..... Well, 3 years ago today my dad was murdered. But that's not the worst part, I witnessed it, Harry I saw him being stabbed, a-and shot. And I couldn't do anything about it because, because...." I couldn't finish what I was saying. I just started bawling my eyes out.

"Awwww, look at the little baby crying. Boo hoo!" Brandi laughed aloud as she made fun of me crying.

"Harry, don't you see? She's a baby, I bet she hasn't even lost her virginity. I bet I can make you feel good." She snickered, as she tried touching Harry. He backed away from her.

"At least I'm not the one who lost her virginity at 14!" I stammered out at her.

"How dare you say that to me?! At least my dad didn't leave me because I'm nothing but a worthless piece of shit!" She scoffed at me.

"That's enough!" Harry yelled. Causing her to chuckle.

"I'll get your precious little Larry, don't you worry." She snottily said to me.

"It's Harry." I replied to her sternly.

"Whatever, bitch!" She scoffed.

"C'mon girls, let's get out of here. I'll see you later Harry!" She said, winking at Harry before she left.

As soon as she and her friends were out of earshot, I spoke to Harry, "She took that too far!"

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

A/N Thanks for reading.

☆Maggie☆