Ch. 11 "I love you"......

Audrey's POV

For some odd reason, everyone has been ignoring me ALL day. And I have absolutlely no clue why, but it's starting to worry me. It was about to be lunch time so I think I'm going to confront them about it.

*********Lunch Time**

I walked through the doors and found my spot by Harry and the guys and my friends taken, taken by.............HANNAH WOODS?! Something telling me she probably had something to do with why everyone was ignoring me. I walked over to the lunch line and got a number 15 from the McDonald's part. And after that I found an empty spot in the corner of the lunchroom and sat by myself. I soon felt as if someone were staring at me. I turned and there was Harry staring at me with a... glare? I, confused, stood up and trodded over to the table where they were all sat, all of them staring at me with hard eyes, but Hannah of course was smirking at me. "What's up with you guys?" I asked nervous. "Why did you do it?" Harry blurted out. "Do what?" I asked confused. "Why, WHY DID YOU CHEAT ON ME?!?" He suddenly yelled, causing the whole lunchroom to put their attention towards us. "What do you mean?! I did NOT cheat on you." I replied, putting emphasis on the 'not'. "YES YOU DID! Hannah showed me a picture of you kissing your EX- BOYFRIEND Cole Brown!" He sighed frustratedly. I suddenly felt the rage build up, and I started screaming frantically, "YOU BITCH!! YOU JUST CROSSED THE LINE EVEN FURTHER, I love Harry." Cole then appeared behind me, trying the kiss me. I took all of my anger out, slapping him across the face. "Go FUCK yourself!" I screamed at Cole, I then looked at Harry and burst into tears and ran out of the lunchroom. As I darted out of the doors I made my way to the most peaceful place I know, the park. I heard Harry calling out to me, but I just ignored him and kept sprinting. I needed to get out of here, I needed to think.

**** AT THE PARK********

Audrey's POV

Whenever I finally arrived at the park, I sat up under the big oak tree in the center of the park. I took out my phone and it read, 46 Messages,33 Voicemails, and 52 Missed Calls. All from Harry and the girls. I turned my phone off and decided to take a nap under my favorite oak tree.

**** AFTER NAP**

I awoke to the sound of, sirens?? I look around and there is a FIRE surrounding me..... I start to scream frantically for help. All of a sudden smoke takes over my lungs and I fall out of conciousness.

Harry's POV

I wanted to go after her, but her friends told me to let her go. I was now in my 3rd period Lit class. When suddenly over the intercom I heard, "Please send Harry Styles to the principal's office, it's very urgent." With the I nodded towards my teacher, Mrs. Baggett and left the room. I got to the office and Audrey's cousin Kira was standing there sobbing. "Au-Audrey was i-i-in a f-f-fire.." She sobbed stuttering out the words. "WHAT?!, is she alright? Oh my god it's all my fault!" Honestly Audrey is my number 1 weakness.

Audrey's POV

I awoke to what sounded like the beeping of a heart moniter? Suddenly I had flashbacks to waking up from my nap by the oak and a fire slowly enclosing in on me and that's all I remember. I looked around the room and saw Bear on my right side asleep in a chair and Kira asleep on the other side of my bed and Harry at the end of the bed, only he wasn't sleeping he had his head in his hands and was sobbing loudly. "Harry, Harry calm down." I whispered soothingly to him. He looked up and said to me, "Audrey, I LOVE you please forgive me for not believing you and I promise to trust you better, just please, please don't leave me, I love you." He stumbled the words out of his mouth. "Y-You love me?" I asked, not believing my ears. "Yes, yes I love you and I want you to have this to know I am always with you no matter what." He smiled as he took the paper plane pendant necklace and put it around my neck. I started sobbing, my heart moniter beeping faster. Harry chuckled and kissed me. "I love you Audrey." He whispered. "I love you too Harry." I whispered as sudden tiredness fell over me and I dozed off, my head laying on Harry's chest.