Chapter 8

~Edited~

The next day soon came around and it was the day that Harry and I were going to spend time alone with each other for the first time. Learn more and more things about each other, find out things that me might have known about each other.

Things like that. And overall, I'm kind of nervous because all I can think of right now is if I tell him everything about me that he will betray and leave me. And I didn't want that to happen.

Because, I honestly DO care about him, even if I haven't known him but a few days. I was suddenly interrupted from my thoughts by my familiar ringtone, Chocolate by The 1975, which could only mean that my cousin from Wolverhampton, Cloey, was calling.

***PHONE CONVO C=Cloey A= Audrey******

A- Hola

C- Hey Audrey I have some news

A- What?

C- Well, I kind of need to move in with you. You see I got kicked out of my school and need a new school to go to. So what better choice than to go to school with you?

A- Okay, your telling me how you got kicked out later, but when are you coming?

C- I was planning on getting a flight for tonight and be there at around 5:30 in the morning and I could get you to come pick me up from the airport tomorrow.

A- Okay, sounds like a plan and besides I got some people I want you to meet and I will see you bright and early tomorrow morning!

C- Okay, see you then and thanks for letting me move in and stay. I feel like I'm intruding.

A- Oh, don't be silly! I never mind you coming in staying. Well, I gotta go now so I'll see ya later! Bye!

C- Bye!

*****End of Phone Convo***********

When I got off the phone I texted Harry letting him know that I was on my way over. And with that I was out the door. I honestly can't wait for Cloey to get here, she is my closest family member that I have, other then my brother and my mom of course.

Once I arrived to the address that Harry sent me I quickly straightened out my shirt and checked my makeup and then went and knocked on the door.

A girl, that looked almost like Harry, answered the door and said to me, " Hi, I'm Gemma Harry's older sister! You must be Audrey, he talks a lot about you all that time!" She exclaimed to me cheerily. Gemma then ran out of the room, and up the stairs after inviting me I of course, and soon Harry came back down the steps in some decent black sweats, with a black tight fitted shirt. I'm not gonna lie, he looked hot in just those clothes.

****After endless hours of talking and getting to know each other******

My phone suddenly went off reminding me to go to bed early because I have to get up early in the morning to go pick up Cloey.

"I'm sorry Harry but I need to go, I am going to be picking up my cousin Cloey from the airport tomorrow early in the morning, it was great spending time wig you! Tomorrow me I want to bring Cloey over and you should get the guys and I'll get my friends and you can also get Kira and Anna and we could introduce them all together! That is, if you want to."

I said quickly to Harry and he replied with,"Sure, I'll text you what time to come." And with that I walked out the door and to my car and drove off home.

***Next Morning*********

" A DAY WITHOUT YOU IS LIKE A YEAR WITHOUT RAIN-" I was woke up the next morning by my stupid phone letting me know that I had 30 minutes to get ready and go pick up Cloey. So I quickly got up and put on a pair of navy blue sweats with a long sleeve white shirt that said hipsta  please and put my hair in a messy bun.

I then went to Starbucks and got both of our favourite coffees, Hazelnut Coffee, and then sped off to the airport. Arriving just in time as her plane was landing.

I soon saw her coming out of the airport and honked my horn at her and she came jogging over to my car. "Hey Cloey, I got our favourite Hazelnut Coffee! Figured you'd need it for being on a plane all night long." I said to her sleepily still trying to wake myself up.

"Your the best cousin ever!" She replied jokingly.

"I know." I smirked at her.

"Andddddd you just ruined it." She then smirked at me.

"Thanks, thanks a lot Cloey!" I answered sarcastically.

"No problem, Audie!" She laughed at my stupid nick name she gave me the last time she came and visited. And now she's moving in with me, I wonder how many stupid nick names she will give me. I hope she likes mine and Harry's friends. I hope she likes Harry....

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

A/N Thanks for reading! :)

☆Maggie☆