Ch. 18 Secrets

PLEASE READ A/N AT END.  ALSO. PIC OF AUDREY & BEAR AT TOP. ^^^^ ALSO STEAL MY GIRL IS ASDFGHJKL.

________________________________________

Audrey's POV

Kira had made Bear drive me back to Harry's because she said that I wasn't stable enough to drive right now. I guess she was right. So when Bear pulled up to Harry's I kissed his cheek and he stopped me as I was fixing to get out of his truck.

"Audrey, I have to go to Iraq, the US is going back, and beings as I am part of their Army, I have to go also. I should be back before Christmas." He spoke almost inaudibly. I didn't know what to say so I just nodded and went to knock on Harry's door because I wanted to stay strong for Bear. I wouldn't be able to see him for 7 months, and I don't think I will be able to make it without him. Gemma opened the door, and immediatley realized I was sobbing and she took me to Harry's bedroom where he was on the phone, while sitting on his bed.

"Okay, she is in here now, I will talk to you later Bear." He spoke into the phone before hanging up and rushing over to me, leading me over to the bed and soothing me while I was still sobbing into his chest.

"Shhhhhhhh. Auds its gonna be alright, he will be okay. Shhhh." He spoke softly to me and I was finally able to speak.

"But Harry, what if he doesn't make it, he is all the family I have left, I wouldn't be able to go on without him." I hiccupped out. Slowly looking at him.

"It will be fine, Bear is strong, he will make it. I also have a question." He replied back to me. I looked up to him, with a curious look.

"Kira told me about what happened with Hannah at the mall, care to explain what you meant by 'used to be friends'?".

"Well, when Bear and I moved to Westminster  we didn't know anyone. And Hannah, just so happened to be our neighbor. Well me and Hannah got really close and we were like sisters. Then one day, I started dating her cousin, Corey, and she started ignoring me and being a total bitch and was very rude. When she started that, Corey s-started a-a-abusing me  a-and I finally got out of our relationship. And me and Hannah were no longer friends. And then me and Bear moved here, to Cheshire, and we never heard from either of them again. That waa until Hannah got kicked out of school in Westminster and moved here. And she has bullied me ever since. And at the mall she spilled her food all over me and I just had enough and exploded and well, that is basically what I meant when I said that." By now I was no longer crying. Harry looked shocked, but then again I would too if I had just found out something like that.

"Okay. Well how about I take you out, as in a date. I think you need it and I know the perfect place to take you, so be ready at 8." He spoke excitedly, and then I realized that Harry was truly a great boyfriend and I love him to death. I would do absolutley anything for him.

_______________________________________

A/N Sorry for the short chapter. And what do you guys think of Audrey finally coming out about her and Hannah's past? And, Audrey's parents died while they were living in the US and her and Bear weren't old enough to live on their own, so when Bear was 18 he joined the US army and then he and Audrey moved to England.