Chapter 7

~Edited~

Once we got to Nando's, both me and Niall ran in like our lives depended on it. I ordered half the menu, while he ordered the other. We figured we could share.

Our waitress was coming back to bring us our food, and it felt like she was practically undressing Harry with her eyes. So I scoffed and scooted close to him. He chuckled, and she looked at me as if I was a rat on Mars.

"What are you doing??" I asked, towards her questioningly.

She just scoffed, "I didn't know you had a slutty rag of a girlfriend." She looked flirtingly towards Harry, ignoring me.

"Dude, stop!" I pinched the bridge of my nose, hoping to calm myself down.

"I can make you feel good, and shut up you stupid bitch!" She told Harry the first part and then directed the second part towards me. I quickly jumped out of my seat causing her to flinch. Ha-ha.

"I bet I can make him feel better though. And you know why?" I smirked towards her.

"Why?" She said knowing that she had done pissed me off by now.

"Because he actually LIKES me, now please hand me my food I'm starving." I seethed at her.

"Of course you are, fatty." She chuckled at her own words. I was about to start a fight when Harry got up and wrapped his strong arms around my waist.

"Calm down, Auds, and I bet you CAN make me feel better." He said to me smirking. I just melted in his arms, while she scoffed and walked off with her face high in the air.

"And don't worry Auds, your not FAT at ALL." He stated simply, in order to calm my nerves.

"Whatever you say Harry." I mumbled before I barely ate anything on my plates.

"No, Audrey look at me." I slowly looked up at him, not wanting to see him angry.

"Your beautiful, and your a great friend, along with many other things. But I'd rather not be FRIENDS anymore." He said to me, smirking. And at that it felt like a ton if bricks had came and hit me right in the chest.

"W-What do you m-mean?" I choked out, my lip starting to quiver.

"I mean, Audrey Emmons will you do me the honor of being my girlfriend?" He asked, hopefulness in his eyes.

"Yes, I would LOVE to!" I suddenly felt like a weight was lifted off of my shoulders. I don't know what came over me, but that made me crash my lips on his. Best. Day. Ever, Almost.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A/N Thanks for reading!

☆Maggie☆