Chapter 5

~Edited~

Harry's POV

It was the next day and I was planning on introducing Audrey to the lads and there girlfriends. I hope she likes them, because I really like her.

She's different, she doesn't care what others think, I know she has a dark past, but I really want to get to know her more, and maybe I can try and have me a girlfriend.

I just hope that Snake, leader of all gangs, doesn't get her involved into the gang. I just can't risk loosing her. Well here she comes, with her friend Lana, and now I think I'm fixing to introduce her to the lads.

Audrey's POV

Me and Lana were walking over to Harry, he said he has some people he wants me to meet. So Lana decided to come meet 'them' along with me.

"Hey Harry!" I said cheerfully, for some reason I was in a really good mood today.

"Hey, Audrey, I have some people I want you to meet." He replied, seemingly nervous. Suddenly, 4 other attractive guys came out from behind Harry, two of which had what seemed like their girlfriends with them.

"Lads, girls, this is Audrey, Audrey this is Liam, Niall, and Louis. And their girlfriends, Kira is with Liam and Anna is with Anna".

"Hi, it's nice to meet you guys!" I spoke giddily to them. Then I heard someone clear their throat from behind me.

"OH, sorry. Guys this is one of the most amazing bestfriend's in the entire universe that you could ever have, Lana! Lana, meet Harry's friends." I said, introducing Lana to the lads and their girlfriends.

"Hi, it's nice to meet you!" She spoke, not being able to get her eyes off of Niall. Haha, looks like I'm match maker for a few days, *cough, cough* Lana, Niall. *insert evil laugh*. I was interrupted from my thoughts by the one and only Wicked Witch of the West. *cough* Brandi.

"Hey Harry!" She said flirtily, rubbing up and down his arms.

My instincts came out and I interrupted her, "What. The. Hell. Are. You. Doing.", through clenched teeth.

"I've already told you, I'm stealing your precious little Harry, I bet I'll be screaming his name for the next month. And then I'll-"

I cut her off once again, "You'll do WHAT now?!?" I said, trying to keep my cool.

"Didn't you hear me? He'll fuck me so hard I won't be able t-" I cut her off again. But this time I just right out punched her with as much force a I could in the jaw.

"Now, tell me again what you are 'going' to do with MY Harry!" I shouted at her, causing people to crowd around us.

"I-I am going t-to-" I cut her off once more, kicking her in the gut, causing her to fall to her knees.

"NO! You've got that wrong, I'm sorry but that's MY job. To do ANYTHING I want with Harry, not yours and I most CERTAINLY don't need YOUR help!" I seethed, causing the crowd to 'oooooohhhhhhhh'.

I turned to the crowd and smirked, "DONT EVEN TRY TO STEAL HARRY FROM ME, HE IS NOW ONE OF THE CLOSEST THINGS I HAVE, and for you Brandi don't EVER try to mess with MY Harry again, because if you do you won't be too happy once I'm done with you!" I yelled the first part to the crowd, but whispered the last part to where only Harry, the lads, their girlfriends, Lana, and Brandi could hear me.

Once that was over, the principal came out if the school and saw I had blood on my knuckles from when I punched Brandi in the jaw, and saw her lying on the ground almost unconscious. *insert smirk* He sent me too the office, and I was suspended for one day, HA! I got the warning.

Well, I guess I get a free Friday from school. Lucky me! :P After the teacher told me I was suspended on Friday, I went back to class for the rest of the day.

Once I saw Harry, a sudden blush arose to my face, remembering telling Brandi not to mess with 'MY Harry'. Maybe he won't bring it up.

Once I reached him he smirked, "So, now I'm YOUR Harry."

___________________________________

A/N Thanks for reading.

☆Maggie☆