Chapter 6

~Edited~

"W-What, u-u-ummm-" I stuttered but was cut off by something that I didn't expect. I was cut off by him crashing his lips onto mine, I decided to try something, so I tugged on his lip ring causing him to moan.

I quickly pulled back and jokingly said, " You like that?" With a smirk hidden in my voice.

"What at you talking about?" He mischievously replied, with that stupid smirk of his upon his face.

"You kn-" I was cut off by the bell ringing, signalling the last period of the day. I huffed and Harry and I started walking to 'gym' for P.E.

When we finally arrived, my friends were playing basketball, while Harry's were in deep conversation sitting in the bleachers.

"Harry, if you don't mind I'm going to play basketball with the girls, when I get tired I'll bring them over to introduce all of you, how's that sound?" I said to him.

He replied to me with, "Okay, see ya later Audrey!" He jogged off to his friends and I did the same.

"Hey guys!" I said, as I approached them.

"Hey Audie!" Olivia said.

"Hey Livy!" I said.

"Soooo, wanna try for a 3-point, I'm sure you want to show off your skills in front of the 'bad boys' over there! Am I right Audrey?" Lana teased.

I blushed and replied, "Sure why not, hand me the ball!" I said, trying to recover from my blushing.

"Here" Olivia giggled, while giving me the ball.

"I think I'm gonna try farther away, since I already know I can easily do a 3-pointer." I boasted, laughing with my friends. I went all the way to the middle of the gym, ball in hand.

"HARRY, WATCH THIS!" I playfully screamed to him from across the gym. Here goes. I threw the ball, making the hoop nothing but net.

"TOLD YOU I COULD MAKE IT!" I cheered, pointing out that I made it to the girls.

"Okay, okay! We get that you made it!" Olivia said sarcastically, while I thought about something.

"Hey guys, have you noticed anything different today?" I asked my voice full of thoughtfulness.

"That you just made that nothing but net?" Lana playfully said, slightly confused.

"No, that Brandi hasn't messed with us at all today!" I whisper screamed out of joyfullness to them.

"Anyway, I have some people for y'all to meet, besides Lana she's already met them!" I joked, towards my friends.

"Follow me. " I nodded my head towards Harry and his friends. They followed me and we soon reached them.

"Hey guys I want to introduce you to my other friend!" I said more pointing it to the boys and Kira and Anna.

"Guys, meet Olivia! You've already met Lana!" I giddily spoke to them as they shook the girls' hands.

"OH, and Olivia meet Kira and Anna!" I cheered as I had remembered their names.

"Olivia, this is Louis, Niall, and Liam. They are Harry's friends, but just sayin Olivia, Lana already has an eye out for Niall!" I playfully joked, as I realised both Niall and Lana were blushing.

"Awwwwww, is wittle Wana blushing!" I said in my best baby voice I could, only to cause her to blush harder.

"Well, now I hope that's over. But guys, did you see my nothing but net shot?!?" I over excitedly pointed out to the boys, Harry and Kira and Anna.

"Bet I can shoot it from farther away!" Harry smirked.

"You're on." I said to him in a jokingly manner.

-AFTER 30 MINUTES OF CONSTANT PLAY FIGHTING ON WHO BEAT WHO IN BASKETBALL-

"I SO beat you!" Harry laughed.

"Nuh uh!" I playfully said to him as I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Okay, okay. I'll let you have this one, but Monday I'm so going to win!" Harry replied, smirking at me.

"How bout after school we all meet up at Nando's, it's my FAVOURITE place of all time, I'm in LOVE with their Peri-Peri chicken!" I explained to everyone as soon as me and Harry returned to the group.

"OMG, I HAVE A NANDO'S BUDDY!" Niall cheered.

"YAYAYAYAYAYA!" we jumped up and down together.

"Haha, I'm like the only person in my group of friends who could eat Nando's for Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner daily!" I exclaimed to Niall.

"Me too!" He said to me in a playful gesture.

"One question, do you LOVE food as much as me?!?" I asked getting excited.

"Hmmmmmm depends, how much DO you love food? I can tell we are going to be Besties!" He joked.

The bell suddenly rang and we headed to the parking lot getting our cars, me telling Harry I would see him in about 10 minutes at Nando's. Well, I guess I got me a food buddy, Best almost birthday present E.V.E.R.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A/N Thanks for reading! :p

☆Maggie☆