Chapter 9

~Edited~

I just got off the phone with the Harry and the lads, along with Lana and Olivia. We are all going to Starbucks in about half an hour so that I can introduce them all to Cloey.

"CLOEY! Get up here and get ready, we're leaving in 10 minutes!" I screamed from upstairs to Cloey. And then next thing you know, she came racing up stairs with what looks like a banana in her mouth.

"Slow down, your going to choke!" I jokingly said to her as she slowed down. After I left her to get ready I went to my bathroom quickly applying my makeup and then slipping my bright green vans on.

I was wearing ripped black skinny jeans and a bright green shirt with the logo for Grave Digger on the back. (All Time Favorite Monster Truck Driver) After that I brushed my teeth and then raced downstairs to be greeted by Cloey all ready to leave.

Once I grabbed a granola bar I quickly sped out to my car and waited for Cloey to get in. After she got in we sped off to Starbucks and I saw that everyone was already there just waiting for me and Cloey.

"Hey guys, sorry I'm late, Cloey just had to have a banana before we left." I spoke to the lads amd girls. I noticed that Cloey couldn't take her eyes off of the waiter, who happened to look very much like Patrick Stump.

I quietly chuckled before I said to everyone in Starbucks, "CLOEY'S GOT A CRUSHY WUSHY!!" At the top of my lungs. At that, Cloey's cheeks flushed and she playfully punched my shoulder.

"Ouch, Cloey that really hurt!" I joked playfully at my embarrassed cousin.

"Oh you just wait till we get home, you may need Harry to come save you, I mean you did mention you had the biggest crush on him, isn't that right Audie!" She playfully joked at me. My face instantly turned red as she chuckled.

"Need I say more? Audie-Bear.." She chuckled at me knowing I won't be embarrassing her for a while. I swear, at this moment my face couldn't get any redder.

"No need Clo-Bo!" I joked back while feeling like someone was staring at me. Brandi Dixon.

"Well, lookie who we have here, the biggest slut in town...." She smirked. She then diverted her attentionn to Cloey who was now flirting in the corner with the waiter, whose name was Michael. Well dang I wanted to play match maker.

She said the unthinkable to Cloey, " Back away bitch, I like the bad boys and your just like your cousin, a hoe bag!" She chuckled evily at Cloey, making me lunge at her. No one messes with family, I don't care who you are.

"OW, GET OFF ME BITCH, THIS IS NEW DESIGNER NOW I HAVE TO THROW IT AWAY BECAUSE YOU TOUCHED IT AND THERE'S NO TELLING WHAT KINDS OF DISEASES YOU'VE GOT!!" She screamed at me.

"I DON'T GIVE A FUCK WHAT IT IS, AND SAYS THE ONE WHO BRAGS ABOUT ABORTIONS EVERY WEEK! At least I can control myself and at least I have a heart, unlike you." I replied furiously, quickly walking over to Cloey to check on her, as Brandi and her'crew' scurried away.

"Are you okay Cloey?" I gently asked her.

"Yeah, I'm fine thanks. And thanks for that."

"No problem, it's what family's for." I replied.

"Now, I believe I haven't introduced you guys correctly. Cloey, meet my best friends Lana and Olivia. Girls, meet my beautiful cousin Cloey!" I introduced them cheerfully.

"Hello!" Cloey waved.

"Hi!" They jokingly waved back. I heard someone clear their throat.

"OH, right Cloey meet Harry and his gang Louis, Niall, and Liam!" I jokingly introduced them as they all said Hi to Cloey.

"And last but not least, Cloey meet Kira, Liam's girlfriend and Ana Louis' girlfriend!" I added, almost forgetting Kira and Anna.

"Cloey can I speak with you in the bathroom? It's urgent." I asked Cloey, her replying with "yeah" and then we fast-walked to the bathroom.

"How do you feel about Michael?" I asked.

"I like him, he's nice, he's sweet, OH his eyes are so mesmerizing-"

I cut her off with "Okay Okay, I get it I finally get to play , matchmaker!!!" I replied,

"Now lets go back to the table." And with that we went back to the table to talk and get to know every one better. I sat quietly thinking, I get to play matchmaker, smiling deviousley to myself....

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

A/N Thanks for reading! ;)

☆Maggie☆