Kendall!

"Psst, Sammy." I hear someone say. I moan a little. "Sammy." Someone says again and shakes me. I wake up. I look around and see Jack.

"Oh, hi." I say as chuckle and put a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Hey." He smiles at me as I sit up. "We should go. We've spent enough time with the stars." Jack helps me up. I hand him his sweater then put on my jacket. We walk back to my house.

"That was fun, you know. Looking at the stars. They're pretty." I say to Jack. "And, sorry for sleeping." I add.

"That's alright." He says. "I slept a little bit too."

"You could've taken back your sweater. You must have been cold." I say.

"Nah, I wasn't event cold at all." He says.

I wouldn't want Jake to freeze up! "Okayyy. Well we should hang out some more, if you want." JACK PLEASE WANT!!!

He nods. YES! "Yeah. What if we hang out all this week til' Friday. On Saturday and Sunday I gotta work with Finn on a video."

YES YES YES!!!!!! "Sure! That'd be cool!' I smile.

"Cool. See you tomorrow." He says and walks away, and I walk into my house going to my bedroom.

I have four nights in a row to spend with Jack...Jack Harries!!! "AAAAH!" I scream. I look at my posters and blow kisses to them. I LOVE YOU JACK HARRIES!!!!!!! I'm the luckiest and happiest girl in the world! To actually be spending timing with Jack Harries!

Saturday Morning

----------------------

I wake up, smiling about all these past nights, I've spent them with Jack Harries! We have awkward fun together. On Tuesday we went bowling, on Wednesday we went to see Catching Fire, on Thursday we went paint balling, and yesterday we went to the beach to see night surfers do their thing. Which was pretty rad! I look at my phone. Woah! Only got 30 minutes to meet Kendall at the park. I immediately get up and get ready in 10 minutes. I use 5 minutes by folding my blankets and making my bed. I grab what I need and quickly run downstairs, and out the house. I jog quick to the park to meet Kendall.

I see him waiting at our regular spot and greet him, giving him a hug afterwards.

It's been about 15 minutes of jogging, and the two of us haven't said a thing.

"So do you still believe I didn't meet Jack Harries?" I ask, looking straight ahead. I kind of don't want to face him right now.

"Uhm,..yeah." Kendall answers. Wow. My best friend still doesn't believe.

"Can you tell me why you don't believe me?" I as as we take a break from jogging.

I hear him sigh a bit. "Well, first of all, why would Jack harries be here in Hollywood since he lives in London. And, it's kind of crazy to think you would meet him."

"Woah." I stop him there. Crazy? Me meeting Jack is crazy? "And why is that crazy?"

"'Cause it only happens in the movies Sam. The girl loves this one guy who doesn't know she exists, then they meet, and fall for each other. Then they live happily ever after. But reality isn't really like that. It's different than the movies." He explains.

"So," I snicker. "what you're saying is.. that we won't end up together? 'Cause you just said reality is different."

"Hey, I didn't say anything like." Kendall says.

"Yeah but you want to don't you?" I say immediately right after he speaks.Okay Kendall is starting to get on my nerves. Why doesn't he want Jack and I together?

Kendall just stands there quietly after I asked him.

"You know what, you can jog on your own." I say as I glare at him, starting to jog on my own a different direction. Dumb Kendall. He doesn't know anything about love or falling in love. I love Jack Harries and that's that!