Operation Lunch Separation

-----

Jack's POV

I put my computer on sleep and turn in my chair to see if Sammy's still sleeping. Yup, she is. I stand up and lay down on the opposite side from Sammy. I put her hair behind her, and decide to get her a blanket from my closet. I cover her with it and lay down next to her. I wonder what's gonna happens to us in the future. Will we still be together? Will we break up? I don't want to leave Sammy or break up with her. She's the best girlfriend I ever had. She makes me feel like no other girl has made me feel before.

-----

Sam's POV

I wake up, and blink a few times. I see Jack sleeping next to me and shake him as I sit up. "Jack.." I say as I shake him a bit more. Hmm.. "JACK!" I yell and fall back down on the bed quickly as he immediately sits up. "Sammy, you scared me. I thought something happened to you." He says as he lays down again next to me, chuckling.

I giggle. "Sorry. Just needed to tell you I have to go." I say and get up from his bed, running my fingers through my hair.

"Alright. I'll see you tomorrow." Jack says. Hmm...does he mean at night or at school? Eh, I'll just wait and see. I see him raise the same mistletoe from earlier above us.

"Really?" I ask as I put my hands on my hips and raise an eyebrow. He nods. "Fine." I say and go on my tippy toes for a tiny bit and kiss him. I'm starting to think Jack really likes my kisses. "I gotta go Jack. Bye." I say as I turn to leave his bedroom, but he grabs my hand and turns me around to face him.

"Sammy, you forgot to hug me." Jack says grinning as he hugs me, and I hug him back. Our hugs feel so gentle and sweet. We let go after a few seconds. He walks me down the stairs and we step outside his house.

I wave to him. "Bye." I start walking to my house.

----------------------

I check my phone to see the date today. February 10th. It's been 3 months since I met Jack Harries for the very first time. And it's almost going to be 2 months since we started dating. I really start to think about what's gonna happen on the 14th of this month. I mean, Valentine's Day is 4 days away! Is he gonna get me something? Should I get him something? What would Jack like? Arggg, I don't know!!! I grab my lunch tray after it get's served with a spicy chicken sandwich, and run over to my friends as I sit down. Kendall and I decided not to be mad at each other and forgive one another. So we started doing our Saturday runs together. And he decided to sit with us at lunch. Although Jess hasn;t forgiven him yet. So now it;s Jess ignorning Kendall instead of me being the one who ignores him. Now our whole gang is back together again.

"So who's gonna do something for something or someone on V day this Friday??" Amy asks as she puts ketchup on the tip of her watermelon slice.

We all just look at her. "What? It's good! Here, watch." Amy says as she tears off the tip and stuffs it in Jessica's mouth.

"Amy!" Jessica says as she's forced to chew. She swallows and does her thinking face putting her elbow on the table and resting her chin on the palm of her hand. "That was..not bad. It was pretty good." Jessica says as she puts ketchup on her own pizza slice. That looks...weird. Watermelon and ketchup. ...WATERMELON.....and KETCHUP.

"So back to my question! Who's gonna do somethin'!?" Amy says as she demands an answer.

Movies, said Val. Six Flags, said Steve. Home, said Kendall. Same here, house, Jess said. Everybody then looks at me. I look to my left and right. "Uh...I don't know." I say and the girls gasp.

"How do you not know? It's 4 days away! Have you and Jack even talked about it?" Amy asks. She's right, how do I not know? But on the other hand, Jack and I haven' said a word to each other about V day yet.

"Oh...no, we haven't talked about that..." I bite my bottom lip. I feel hands touch my shoulders and I gasp. Jack sits next to me right away.

"Sammy it was just me." He says. "JACK!" Amy yells and scares him. "Did you bring Finn? Hmm? Did ya?" Amy asks and she does her 'big eyes'. Jack nods and points behind her and she immediately turns around. She stands up.

"Hi. I'm Amy Stevens. Nice to meet you Finn Harries." She says normally as she shakes his hand. Amy turns around to pick up her backpack. Finn gives a thumbs up to Jack before Amy turns back around to him. I guess Finn was trying to say thanks for bringing him to meet Amy.

"Let's go chat somwhere else." Amy says as she grabs Finn's hand and takes him somewhere else.

"Later gang!" Amy says as she begins to walk faster with Finn behind her catching up to Amy. My table, and me, laugh as they leave.

"Well don't they make a cute couple." Steve says as he sits down on the bench. He was sitting on the table before.

"Oh hey did the Freshmans give you your money?" Jess asked, eating her pizza

that also had ketchup covered everywehre. Steve shakes his head pissed off.

"No. They said they didn't have it with 'em, and I saw it in their hand. But they bought milkshakes before I could grab it." He said as he looks at these two boys who pass by our table.

"AYE! I SEE A 5 DOLLAR BILL IN YOUR HAND!" Steve yells and the two boys give each other looks and start running. "AYE! I WANNA BUY ME SOME MILKSHAKES!" Steve starts running after them.

"Well, I think he's getting his 5 bucks today." Jess giggles after Val says that. I realize that Kendall hasn't said a word, or reacted to anything. Val and Jess then look at Kendall after I take a glimpse at him.

"Uhm...we need to show Kendall something really important!" Jess says as her and Val pull Kendall away. Kendall gets up himself and walk with Jess and Val. He doesn't bother to look at me at all.

"Sammy, is everything okay?" Jack asks. I nod quick.

"Yeah, everything's fine." I say. Everything wasn't fine. My best friend said he was okay with this. But clearly, he isn't.