A Date

Sunday : 3 Days Before Graduation Day

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

I finish putting on my Disney Beauty and the Beast hoodie. Jack told me to wear it because we were going to watch Beauty and the Beast tonight. Yay!! I walk out of my apartment, heading to Jack's door. I knock on it once and Jack immediately opens the door.

"Hey love. You look adorable in that hoodie." Jack compliments me and I smile. I take a quick look at his sweatshirt. It was like mine but in sweatshirt form, and he had it half sleeve.

"Thank you, but you know you look cute in that sweatshirt." I say as I leaned in closer to Jack, kissing him softly on the lips. He takes my hand and we sit down together on his bed, him turning on the T.V. Jack presses play and Beauty and the beast officially starts.

"Yay." I mumble quietly but Jack chuckles. I guess he heard me. I get closer to Jack and cuddle up with him, feeling his arm around me. I sigh in happiness and focus my eyes onto the television. This is a sweet date!

----2 Hours Later----

"Man, I love that movie!" I say as it ends and the credits show up. "It's so cute!" I squeal excitingly, then Jack laughs.

"Very cute, just like you." Jack says and I smile as he kisses me on the cheek. "Do you want to go to the park right now, or walk around in the mall? Your choice." Jack smiles as we both stand up, walking out of his apartment.

"Uhmm...mall." I answer giggling and we enter the elevator. We walk out of the lobby and sit inside Jack's car, driving off to the mall.

---Mall---

"Haha, stop it!" I playfully hit Jack on the arm. He keeps putting whip cream from his Starbucks drink on my face!

"Fine, I'll do it too!" I giggle and dip my finger in the whip cream from my drink, wiping my finger on his cheek.

"Haha, okay okay. I learned my lesson." Jack laughs with me and he takes off the whip cream from his face. He takes it off from my face too, then kisses me cheek.

"Shall we head to Hollister?" I ask him as I drink my coffee, smiling as Jack nods. I hold his hand with my free one and we walk to the Hollister, that was like ten seconds away from Starbucks. We walk in the store and separate, Jack going to the guys section and me to the accessories section. Hmm..sunglasses! I pick some orange ones to try on, and look in the little mirror. I see someone familiar from behind, and they spot me.

"Hey, is your name Sam?" Junior asks from behind God, why did he have to be here?!? Thank Jesus he doesn't recognize me. I decide to make my voice pitchier.

"No I'm, Chloe." I scratch the back of my head.

"Oh, Chloe?"

"Mhm.." I responded.

"Well Chloe, you look fine." He whispered in my ear and placed his hand on my thigh. I turn around quick and smack his hand away, pinching him on the back of his neck.

"Fucking shit!" He yells and I pinch him harder, making him bend down. He's almost falling on the floor.

"Please don't touch me, ever again." I say still with the pitchy voice, then I let go of him and take off the sunglasses putting them back on the rack. I run towards Jack, and tap him on his shoulder. He turns around.

"Hey, find something interesting here?" Jack smiles at me.

"Fucking annoying Junior.." I mumble quietly.

"Huh?" Jack asks.

"Oh, I said no." Jack takes my hand and we walk out of Hollister.