Secret

"You can count on me like one, two, three I'll be there.." I stop my alarm as I moan, waking up. Ever since my friend Nason and the 'Music table' played that sob give been addicted to it, that I even made it my new alarm. Go Bruno!!

"Cause that's what friends are suppose to do, oh yeah." I hum as I walk into my bathroom

----30 Minutes Later----

I walk out of my apartment closing the door behind me. I walk to the laundry room, and first greet the robot. Yes, it talks! I set down the laundry basket and turn to walk out but accidentally bump into Jack.

"Oh, hey Jack." I give him a kiss on his cheek.

"Hey Sammy. Going somewhere?" He asks. I actually was.

"Yeah, my parents house. They have some news to tell me. I'll see you later." I give him a soft kiss on the lips.

"Bye love." Jack says then I leave the laundry room, walking into the elevator just before the doors close.

----Parents House----

"Uhm, what's the news you guys?" I ask my mom and dad nervously as I sit down on the couch. I hear my dad sigh.

"Sweetie, we have some...a secret to tell you." My dad begins. Secret? What kind of secret do they have? Am I adopted? Am I not related to them?

My mom sighs. "Samantha, you have an older brother."

"W-what?" I have an older brother?! "Well...where is he?" I kind of raise my voice.

"Your brother is in jail." My dad answer.s IN JAIL?!

"Why did you guys keep this a secret from me?! I deserve to know about my family!" My voice raises at them. My mom sits next to me.

"We didn't think you were ready all these years, so we decided to tell you after you turned 18." My mom says, putting her hand on my shoulder.

"What jail?" I stand up and fold my arms.

"Samantha.." My dad says.

"I want to see him. I-I have to see him." I say. "What jail?" My parents look at each other.

"L.A County Jail." My mom sighs. I grab my phone from the coffee table.

"I'll go with you." My mom stands up.

"No. N-no." I snap at her. I open the door, but pause. "Does he know I exist?" I had to ask them.

"No Samantha, he does not." I hear my dad whisper. Great.. I walk out of their house, slamming the door behind me. I just don't want to see my parents now. Why...did they keep this a secret? I'll ask later. Today, I have to go see my brother.

----Apartments----

I knock on Jack's door three times. I wanted someone to come with me to keep me company and keep me safe, just in case my brother would use violence on me or something like that. So, who could be better to bring than my boyfriend?

"Hi Sammy, what's up?" Jack greets at me. He looks cute in his red beanie.

"Hey, uh, can you come with me somewhere?" I ask him.

"Of course love." Jack closes the door and we walk into the elevator.

We arrive at the parking lot, and we both get into my car. Yup, I just got a car 6 days ago. It's just a silver convertible my parents got me. I already have my license and everything. I turn on my car and exit the apartments, heading onto the freeway that goes to L.A.

"So, where we headed?" Jack asks as he puts on his sunglasses.

"The L.A county jail." I respond casually. He looks at me confused.

"Can't wait to here the story." Jack says and makes me laugh. I start telling him what happened today.