Ballroom

Jess and I walk towards our gang, but Val and Steve come running towards us.

"SHES HAVING A BALL!" They both yell at us.

"WHAT?!" Jess yells back, giving a very confused look. What the hell did they mean by ball?!

"Amy's having a birthday ballroom party this Saturday. It's masquerade theme!" Val explains as the four of us walk back to Amy who was giggling. I guess she heard us all talking.

"That's so awesome Amy!" Jess playfully punches her lightly on Amy's arm.

"Thanks! There's gonna be a DJ, photo booths, food, snacks, glitter to throw, glow sticks, and near the end I'm gonna be throwing CD's out to the crowd. Like Justin Timberlake, Ariana Grande, The Wanted, Miley Cyrus, and other big celebs. This party is gonna be SOO bomb!" Amy jumps up in the air a little.

"Well, I cannot wait!" I say. I'm so gonna go to the photo booths!

------------

Amy's Party : Ballroom

As I enter the ballroom with Jess, we both look around. Pretty big! It was kind of dark, had lots of tables, colorful dance floor that whoever you step it lights up, a big table with lots of presents, and 2 photo booths.

"Sam, this is so cool!" Jess shakes my arm as I laugh and nod. We look around for Amy, and she comes up behind us, scaring us.

"Hey!!" Amy gives us each a hug. "Happy you came!! Like my dress?" Amy asks and poses. She was wearing a dark purple poofy ball gown with sparkles all over it. She also had a dark purple mask to match. She looks so pretty!

"We love it!" Jess and I reply at the same time.

"Let's go take pics!" Amy pulls us to one of the photo booths, grabbing a bottle of glitter from the props table and also gets glow sticks. We walk in the photo booth, which had so much space! The three of us make glow stick head bands and put them around our head. Amy turns the lights with off and turns on the flash. We take the first 3 pics, making silly faces. Amy opens the bottle of glitter, and blows a little bit of it on the camera right before it takes the pics. Amy pours some on Jess and I and we take 2 more pictures. Our hair and face was covered in glitter! We walk out and print out 3 copies of all the pics.

"AMAZING!" Jess screams and Amy and I laugh.

"I gotta go with Finn, don't want have without me. But I'll see you guys later! Bye!" Amy says and waves at us as we wave back, then she goes to where Finn is. I wonder if Jack was invited...

"Steve, my buddeh!" Jess high fives Steve as he comes towards us. He's wearing white pants, a black collared shirt, white bow tie, white glows, black converse, and a white face mask.

"Sup ladies, like your outfits." He points at our outfits and we say thanks. I was wearing a black skater dress with gold heels, and a gold mask, with a black glittered border, that only shows my eyes. Jessica was wearing a dark blue dress with black heels and a dark blue mask, with a black sparkles border, that only shows her eyes.

"Hey you don't look so bad yourself." I say and Steve gives me a Pshhh. I giggle and he says later as he goes to some table and chats.

"Aaah!" Some kid pours glitter on Jess and I. I turn around to see who it is. Oh it's that kid from Math, Leo. I grab a handful of glitter from a glitter bowl near me and Jess and I chase after him, throwing some at him and throwing some at some random people. A minute later, we had just started a glitter fight.

----

11:30PM

I sit down, laughing with Jess as we brush glitter of our dresses. That was such a fun fight! I can't believe it lasted an hour! During the fight, some people grabbed glow sticks and we kept opening them throwing the glow inside at people. Almost everybody in here is covered with glow in the dark junk and glitter!

"Alright everybody, grab someone and come out with them on the dance floor. Time for a little, sloooooooow daaaaaaaanciiiiiiiiiin." The Dj announces. Jess gets up, explains to me why she wants to dance, and this guy comes up to her as they walk to the dance floor. Apparently, a senior here had been asking her throughout the glitter fight to dance with him. She said yes 5 minutes ago. I sigh and lean my elbow on the table and rest my chin on the palm of my hand. I'm like the only one sitting. Except for this boy wearing a white blazer, blue collared shirt, black pants, black fedora hat, and a white half face mask that shows the persons eyes. Just like the mask Jess and I have.