Mark Hawk No.2

"Okay, I'll talk to you later Jess. Bye." I give Jessica a hug and she hugs me tight.

"Bye Sam! Oh, bye Jack!" Jess says to us as she walks and gives the lady her ticket, then gives it back. Jess turns around, giving us a wave before she turns around, and she walks until she dissapears. I sigh as I rest my head on Jack's shoulder. I'm not going to see my best friend for two weeks.

"Come on, let's go see Mark." I turn around with Jack as we head to the exit of the airport, then get into my car. I told Mark I was going to come back soon. So I decided to go today. 

------Visiting Room------

"Hey big bro." I hug Mark as he comes to the table.

"Hi little sis. How have you been?" Mark asks as we sit down.

"I've been good." I answer, nodding my head.

"How about you, Jack?" Mark asks him.

"I've been great." Jack responds. I look into Mark's eyes, and feel like he wants to tell me something in private.

"Can you buy me a water please Jack?" I ask Jack and he nods his head as I give him a kiss on his forehead, then he stands up and walks out of the visting room.

"Mark, what is it?" I ask him immediately as Jack is out of the room.

"Okay, well Samantha...a week from now, I'm going to be dead." Mark says.

"WHAT?!" I shout, getting up from my chair. Mark tells me to sit down quietly and I do. "W-why?!"

"I decided that I want to die. I don't want to be on this planet anymore. I have a secret blade in my bed cushion." Mark explains more. My eyes fill up with tears.

"No Mark, you can't! I barely met you and I want to get to know you more! Please Mark, stay!" I beg him. I don't want my brother to go! If my parents want him to die that's fine, but I don't want him to! 

"I'm sorry Samantha, but I want to. I can't be in here for 5 more years." Mark sighs in sadness. A tear comes out of my eye.

"Mark.." I mutter under my breath. "D-do you want me to tell mom and dad?" I ask.

"No! No, please don't! Just, keep this a secret between us, promise?" Mark looks at my eyes.I could tell that he wants to cry, badly.

"Okay.." I say. "I'll come next Thursday to see you one-" I couldn't say one last time. By next Saturday, my brother would be dead. "I-I have to go now." I stand up with Mark as we hug each other. I look down at the ground and walk out of the visiting room, accidently bumping into Jack.

"Sorry love." Jack apologizes. "Time to go?" He asks and I nod my head as he hands me my water bottle and hold his hand as we walk out. 

"Could you please drive for me?" I ask Jack nervously. I couldn't drive right now, I just needed some relaxation. He gives me a gentle kiss on my forehead.

"Of course Sammy." I smile at him as I give him the keys and we sit inside my car. I still couldn't get over what my brother told me. He was actually going to...comit suicide!! And I'm pretty sure nobody knows except me! I wish I could convince him not to kill himself! I just met my brother last week for the first time, and the second time...I get this news!? Oh God, please help Mark!