Chapter 5

Isaac in the pic above
-------------------------------------------------------------

"What?!" I yelled,

"You didn't think this was something worth mentioning?"

"Look, my ancestor, Elizabeth Brooks, wasn't even his wife. Isaac is like my Great great X15 granduncle." Cody said,

"I really didn't think it was worth mentioning."

"You didn't think it was worth mentioning that the person coming after me is your ancestor?" I asked,

"You realize how helpful that would have been?"

"We don't have any ties with him." Cody said, going on the defensive,

"He had a bastard son with a British woman named Elizabeth Brooks. That's my family line. My ancestor is Henry Brooks. He snuck onto a travelers boat and somehow made it to Rwanda and lived with the locals. That's how Brooks came to Rwanda and how I'm related to Lycaon. We are his bastards. That's why I didn't think it was worth mentioning that we were from him."

"So wait, does that mean that Henry Brooks is also responsible for there being werewolves in these parts of Africa?" Alex asked.

"Yeah. Sadly he didn't escape the God's punishments on Lycaons offsprings, seeing as he was one of them. But it was his son, Adam Brooks, who took the personality of Lycaon and really embraced his werewolf gene and turned a bunch of people in this region." Cody said.

"Cool..." Alex said in a low voice.

"Am I still under interrogation?" Cody asked,

"Do you think I work for my ancestor?"

"I mean, I don't know. You seem to do pretty reckless things for the people you love." I said,

"So I guess I should be apologizing for thinking you love your family."

"You're unbelievable." Cody said. He grabbed me and Alex and teleported us back to the mansion.

"Enjoy what my family worked hard for." He said before teleporting out.

"What's his problem?" Steven asked.

"He's related to Lycaon and I kinda blew up on him about it." I said.

"Oh shit, so his family is like the first werewolf family ever?" Nadia asked.

"I guess." I said with a shrug, sitting down on the couch.

"So, are you gonna tell us about the prisoner or not?" Jeremy asked.

"Oh shit, yeah. He's Lycaon's son. That explains how strong he was or maybe the aura around him." I said.

"It's the same guy from the game?" Jeremy asked, sitting up.

"Yeah." I replied.

"I hope he got what he deserved." Jared said.

"Unfortunately, due to Alex's temper, he managed to escape." I said, looking at Alex, who was in his own world.

"Why am I not surprised?" Steven asked with a small laugh.

"But we did learn that he can teleport." Alex said in his defense.

"Shut up, you fucked everything up." Steven said.

"I'll fuck you up." Alex said, getting up.

"Oh yeah, come and get it." Steven said, getting up as well.

"Both of you, stop this shit!" I yelled. They all looked down in submission and sat back down.

"We still need to figure out how to stop these attacks and more importantly stop our executions." Selena said.