Chapter 12

I woke up and lashed out. I felt a searing pain in my wrist and looked to where the pain was coming from. I could smell the wolfsbane mixed with vervain that was dripping off the ropes. We decided to call it Wolfsvain. Primarily cause it was getting annoying to say wolfsbane mixed with vervain all the time.

I looked around the room and saw a bunch of other prisoners.

"The newbie wakes up." One of them said.

"When's your execution?" Another asked.

"What? Execution? I made a deal with the council. I'm not supposed to be here." I said, freaking out.

"Lycaon ain't leader no more." The first prisoner said,

"One of his younger werewolf sons is and he don't make no deals."

"I need to talk to him." I said. I saw a guard pass by and I yelled for him. He opened the door and hushed us. 

"Wait!" I yelled before he could close the door,

"I need to talk to Isaac."

"And I need a nice juicy burger with a milkshake." The guard replied in a thick German accent,

"Guess we both don't get what we want."

"Hey, look at me." I said, pouring compulsion in my voice,

"Whatever you want, I can give to you. If you didn't know, I'm Aidan Creed, 3rd richest man in the world. Whatever you want, power, fame, wealth, I will give it to you. Just let me go. You seem like a pretty smart guy so make the right decision. Leave this low level job and be all you've ever wanted to be."

"Nice try, but they got us on Vervain so your compulsion doesn't work on us." The guard said,

"Plus, I'm under a contract that if I break any rules, they have my head for it and if you couldn't escape that, what makes you think I will."

I sighed in defeat, knowing there was no way to get him to get me out of here.

"At least tell me what time it is." I said.

"11:13." He said, closing the door behind him.

Okay, I have some time to figure out a way to get to the fuck out of here. 

Fast forward 12 minutes and I still had nothing. The door opened and the same guard entered the room.

"Mr. Creed, it's your turn." He said,

"You should feel special though, they put yours at midnight. That's the highest honor."

"Oh yeah, I feel real honored." I said sarcastically as he helped me up. I was still weak from the vervain and I could barely stand. He picked me up and put me on his shoulder and walked out of the room.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked. 

"To the great hall. Where people come to watch you die. Sold out for you tonight, that's impressive." The guard said. 

He set me down and put some chains on me before opening these huge doors that led to the great hall. He dragged me inside and I managed to walk again. He had taken off the ropes, so I was slowly starting to heal. He threw me in the middle of the hall and the crowd cheered and some jeered. I feel like this is what the gladiators went through back then, you know, except for the fact that I wasn't given the chance to defend myself.

I looked through the crowd and saw my pack spread out throughout everyone. I smiled and knew that there was some plan was definitely gonna go down if they were all here. I even saw Cody and Raven.