Chapter 23

Logan Connelly in the pic above
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Things started looking up for me on Wednesday. I'm not gonna go into much detail on what happened in the individual competitions, but I finally got first place in the Quarterback one, Dominic got first in his Receiver one, Jared dominated in the vertical jump as always, Jeremy dominated in everything that had to do with weight lifting. I, of course, won the 40 yard dash. All in all, Mapplewood Heights dominated in everything. I could see the Coaches of Carroll High starting to get worried and that made me happy, despite everything that was going on.

I went back to my room, extremely tired, to find a pleasant surprise for me.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, taking in the scene before me.

"You didn't expect me to not come back here after our night of fun the other day, neighbor." Victoria replied.

"Are you looking for Round 3?" I asked, crawling onto the bed towards her.

"Just make sure you don't knock me out yet, cause I would love to go a full 12 rounds with you." She said.

I passionately kissed her and started removing the very little clothing she had on her.

"Aidan, we need to go, now!" I heard a voice say behind the closed door. I sighed and got off of her and went to check on who it was.

"What the hell do you want dude?!" I asked, forcefully opening the door,

"I'm trying to entertain a lady friend."

"Well, you can entertain her later. We need to go, now!" Coach said,

"The meeting with Connelly is now!"

"Ugh, shit, okay, I'll be right out." I said. I closed the door and made my way back to the bed.

"Round 3 is gonna have to wait." I said, putting my shoes on.

"And here I was thinking I was gonna be the only one sucking today." She said with a pout.

"I promise I will make it up to you." I said,

"Dinner? Movie?"

"Both." She said with a smile. I smiled back and kissed her one more time before running out of the room again.

"Where is the meeting?" I asked Coach.

"At the facility." He said, already walking towards the elevator.

We got down to the lobby and into the limo waiting for us outside. The drive to the facility was awkward as hell, no one talking to each other and the limo driver being extremely chatty. I eventually raised the black screen between him and us. Thank God for whoever came up with that.

We got to the facility and made our way into the main building and into the meeting room where Mr. Connelly was waiting for us with more of his friends.

"Great of you to join us Mr. Creed." He said,

"These are my associates."

I looked around the room and smiled at the men that were sitting there.

"Sexist much?" I asked. I received a chuckle from the Leprechaun in response.

"I love this kid." He said.

I took a seat next to him and looked around the room. I didn't recognize any of the men in the room. They looked like they had seen the worst of days. One of the men to right leaned over to talk to another and I caught a glimpse of a tattoo on his neck. Great, I'm sitting here with the Irish mafia.