The Girl Guide

Have you ever pushed a door that clearly says pull?
Have you ever felt like the whole world is against you and everything is just out to get you?
Have you ever spent hours in the shower contemplating life?
Have you ever watched 'Angus, thongs and perfect snogging' and 'Mean Girls' over and over and over and over...
Have you ever just wanted to escape everything and be alone?
Have you ever tripped over and fallen on your ass infront of everyone, including the person you like?
Have you ever felt so depressed on valentine's day because you have that feeling you'll be alone forever and just eaten your weight in chocolate?

Well if the answer to all the above is 'yes', then welcome to my world.

I'm 16. I'm basically your average teenager. Everything above is my life in a nutshell really. 

You're probably expecting some kind of lovey dovey fan fiction with a hunky boy that saves me from my miserable teenage life and whisks me away on tour with him, proposing to me the next day and all that crap. Well I'm sorry but if you're after that, you're in the wrong place. But if you want a relatable story of a teenage girl facing the biggest challenge, that is life, then yeah you're in the right place.

Anyway, I'm Raina Anderson and this is The Girl Guide