Chapter 1

author's note:

So you decided to carry on reading c:

I'm just going to put this out there now, this won't be a fan fiction. It won't have anyone famous that you can fangirl over. If you prefer fan fictions, please go read my story 'Run'. It's not finished yet but it's a work in progress.

I'm Alex if you didn't know by the way. I just want to say that if you ever need to talk or something, I'm always here. I get along with everyone, I'm not one of those girls that's stuck up and won't talk to anyone that isn't 'popular' or stereotypically 'beautiful'.

I don't know I just find everyone beautiful and I treat everyone the same, no matter who you are, what mistakes you've made in the past or whatever, I just overlook that and yeah I don't know what I'm saying...

Blah

So yeah here we go.

btw this will all be in the main characters pov.

I woke up to the sound of my deafening alarm clock.

"It's time to wake up, the time is 6:25" a very irritating monotone ladies voice sounded.

"It's time to wake up, the time is 6:25" it repeated.

"It's time to wake up, the-" "OH SHUT UP" I screamed, a little too loudly.

"RAINA IF YOU'RE GOING IN THE SHOWER GET IN NOW, I HAVE AN IMPORTANT LECTURE TODAY AND I'M NOT GOING TO MISS IT BECAUSE YOU COULDN'T BE BOTHERED TO GET UP ON TIME!" Annette screamed.

That would be Annette, one of my 2 sisters.

Annette is the more studious one of us shall we say. She's never missed a lecture. She's so hung up in her studying, she's determined to get into some posh english university to study medicine or something, I don't know. Anyway, she thinks that just because she's going into Uni soon she can own me.

"RAINA HURRY UP I NEED TO MEET JOSH, YOU'RE NOT THE ONLY ONE THAT NEEDS TO HAVE A SHOWER FOR GODS SAKE!" a high pitched screech wafted up the stairs.

Sydney. Sydney is my second sister. She's completely the opposite to Annette. I'm not saying she's dumb or anything, because she's not, infact she's pretty much a straight A student, but most of the time she puts her social life first. She's been with her boyfriend Josh for about 5 months now, I'm pretty sure she genuinely thinks she's going to get married to him. Pfft I think not darling.

"Good morning, honey" my mother stated, pulling open my curtains, instantly blinding me.

"Hi mom" I replied rubbing my eyes.

"Go hop in the shower, the girls are waiting." With that, I stumbled to the bathroom and came face to face with the morning monster. My face.

I turned on the shower and quickly hopped in, the warmth of the water soothing me.

My family is no different to quite a lot of families these days. Divorced parents, two beautiful sisters that everyone fantasizes over, and then there's me, the youngest daughter, left there to compete with her flawless sisters.

Annette and Sydney are both perfect. Annette is the typical textbook 'beautiful girl', she has long, ombre hair and on top of that she's the smartest person I've ever met quite truthfully. Her good-looks and brain combined are absolutely undefeatable.

Then there's Sydney. She has mid-length brown curly hair, along with blonde highlights. Her figure is absolutely outstanding, I mean who wouldn't love her. She was voted Prom Queen at her prom, and was also voted the most likely to be 'Miss Universe'.