- A/N -

I'm really sorry I've been so so so inactive recently and I've taken at least a month to update any of my stories, and I can seriously say that I feel really bad for that, but I've recently noticed that my story 'The Girl Guide'  - well this story, has been getting a significant amount of votes/reads, and I just want to let you all know that there is in fact a chapter on the way. 

The last time I managed to update, was at the beginning of the summer holidays as you all know, when I was on holiday. As soon as I came back home, I have literally been so busy it's unbelievable, and it's actually really weird because normally I have absolutely nothing to do so yeah, it's been kind of weird but yeah, where was I...

So yes, I realise it's been way too long since I updated, but this is just a quick note to inform you guys that I am working on updates for all 3 of my stories, and all the comments/theories, and just all the support some of you guys give me is just unreal and I love you so much for that. 

I LOVE YOU, and I hope all of you guys holidays have gone well so far, and I'm so sorry to the ones of you that have already gone back to school - I can't imagine how awful it must be watching everyone else on holidays while you're sitting in that hell hole. 

Anyway, this has gone on long enough so I just wanted to say ily and thank you for still being here, even though I haven't updated in so long.