Chapter 15

We continued to sit in silence for a few minutes but then I felt as if I owe it to them to break the silence. They've managed to rid me of any questions they may have been dying to ask, and for that I'm grateful. I know that if this were the other way round, I would have so many questions racing around in my head, I wouldn't be able to contain them.

"Okay, go ahead." I say simply.

"What?" they say at the same time, confused.

"You have questions, go ahead quickly." I elaborate bluntly, staring at the wall.

"What did he do?" Ricki asks, I'm sure she already knows the answer.

"Oh him? Not much really except for the fact he had me standing outside the gates waiting for him for at least twenty minutes like a pathetic lunatic when I could have been inside having fun with you guys. Oh but that's not all, then there's the fact that the majority of my time at the party was spent looking for his sorry ass and when I finally stumbled across him he was in between Miss Whore Of The Year's legs," I rant, exploding into a fit of tears at the end.

"Woah, what's going on here? I thought you were meant to be at a party?" a sleepy Caspar slurs, yawning and scratching the back of his head.

"Well we're obviously not there now are we?" Callie snaps, then realises she's been harsh.

"Sorry Cas, it's just that this little shit-faced nugget has broken Raina's heart," she says sadly, looking at the ground.

"Oh," Caspar says, realisation hitting him. I can tell he's confused about what he's meant to do. Is he meant to step out of the room and feel awkward because he disrupted a girly moment? Or is he meant to awkwardly walk over and give me a hug in front of everyone?

I guess he decided on the latter.

He walks slowly over and crouches in front of me.

"Hey, come here." he says, pulling me into a bear hug. I collapse against him and the tears begin to roll again.