The golden night

JordanOliver: I NEED HELP!!!!!

ThePanda_101: NEVER FEAR! THE PANDA IS HERE!

JordanOliver: dude. Seriously?

ThePanda_101: YES. OF COURSE I AM THE PANDA! JUST LIKE YOU ARE THE FISH!!!!

JordanOliver: . . . Thanks?

ThePanda_101: don't be thankful, I hate fish.

JordanOliver: I know. You already told me.

ThePanda_101: SO THEN WHY DID YOU THINK IT WAS A COMPLIMENT? 😑

JordanOliver: I NEVER THOUGHT IT WAS

ThePanda_101: BUT YOU DID. YOU WROTE 'thanks?'

JordanOliver: THERE IS A QUESTION MARK AT THE END

ThePanda_101: THAT DOES NOT EXPLAIN A SINGLE THING, JORDAN FISH O'LIVER

JordanOliver: MY LAST NAME IS NOT SPELLED WITH A '!!!! AND MY MIDDLE NAME IS NOT 'FISH'

ThePanda_101: WELL IT SHOULD BE YOU MORON

JordanOliver: WHY?!

ThePanda_101: BECAUSE I HAVE ALREADY EXPLAINED THIS. HOW COULD YOU NOT REMEMBER?!

JordanOliver: BECAUSE I DO NOT PAY ATTENTION TO YOU.

ThePanda_101: 😢

JordanOliver: WE BOTH KNOW THAT YOU ARE NOT CRYING RIGHT NOW

ThePanda_101: WE BOTH KNOW THAT YOU ARE AN IDIOT

JordanOliver: ARE NOT

ThePanda_101: ARE TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JordanOliver: fine. All I wanted to ask you for was help with homework.

ThePanda_101: no thanks. I don't intend to help anyone tonight. I tend to want to be as lazy as a potato and eat pigs in a blanket, in a blanket.

JordanOliver: well that's a nice dream. I would love to help you with that but I need help!

ThePanda_101: fine. Come to my house and bring the pigs in a blanket. I'll help you. And you already know my address so I don't need to tell you. I'm still a little creeped out by the fact that YOU KNOW MY ADDRESS.

JordanOliver: I'll be there with the food

ThePanda_101: 🤤 FoOd

(ThePanda_101 and JordanOliver have logged out)

River POV:

A few minutes after I log out of the Instagram chat, the doorbell rings. I slowly lift myself up from the insanely comfy warmth of the couch and open the door.

I find myself looking at all five feet five inches, one hundred ten pounds of pure awesomeness, me. Shrunk down onto a pizza box.

"Uh. . . Can I come in?" A guy speaks up.

Oh. I didn't notice he was here already. I was too distracted by my beauty. *lol*

"Yeah." I whisper back.

Once we get settled inside on my comfy love seat couch, and him on the floor, he speaks up.

"So you weren't kidding about getting a modeling offer, were you?" He chuckles slightly.

That was when I knew it was my last straw.

"Shut up and give me my food." I glare at him.

"Of course Panda." He smirks.

Cause I love food :3