You don't care about me anymore

This has been expanded and edited. A turn of events has occurred. If you have read the old version of this, I suggest you read the new one.

River: BOLD

Jordan: ITALICS

"So what did you want to tell me last time I hung up?"

"Uh. Nothing. Forget it."

"NOPE. YOU ARE GOING TO TELL ME WHAT YOU WANTED TO TELL ME YESTERDAY. OR ELSE YOU WILL DIE."

"Well. . . I don't want to tell you anymore."

"YES YOU DO."

"No I don't. So stop bothering me."

"No thanks. I like to annoy you."

"Figures. But what I tell you will make you scream. . . And it will make you think differently about me. A lot differently."

"JUST TELL ME. I DO NOT MIND. I WILL NOT FREAK OUT."

"Yes you will."

"JUST TELL ME."

"No."

"TELL ME. JUST TELL ME ALREADY."

"Fine."

"TELL MEH."

"I know. . ."

". . . Tell me?"

"I think you want to know how I know your house address and phone number."

"OF COURSE I WANT TO KNOW HOW YOU LITTLE FISH."

"Well. . . Errr. . . Cheryltoldmeitbecauseshesawmechattingwithyouandshetoldmeit."

"What were you saying? I couldn't tell what you were saying. You were speaking too fast."

"Cheryl told me it because she saw me chatting with you and she told me it. . ."

"CHU VHAT?!"

"I know that was the wrong thing to say, I knew you would be insanely mad at me."

"I'm sorry too. I'm sorry I ever trusted a fish like you!"

"I'm really sorry though!"

"Stalker much?"

"Huh?"

"This is not the point. What the point is is that you got information from my enemy! MY ENEMY. THE BENCHY IDIOT."

"Look. I. Am. Sorry. I really am."

"YOU KNOW WHAT?! I AM DONE WITH YOU FISHY. I DO NOT KNOW IF YOUR TINY WALNUT BRAIN CAN PROCESS THAT, BUT I. AM. DONE."

"I-"

(Panda has hung up the call)

 I miss this book so much, so I'm expanding it

I miss this book so much, so I'm expanding it. YAY!!!!