× Chapter One ×

《A/N: So as you guy's know, I suck at accents, but I want to try typing it out, so excuse me if anything seems "wonky". Other than that, enjoy!》

-----------

Sniper's P.O.V

It was ceasefire today for everyone. That meant it was a day off for all mecenary's.

'About time. Here oi think the administrator gone mad and let us shoot our goddamn brains off all the time...', I sighed bitterly as I was the only mercenary that was practicing my shot's.

I took my job very seriously - unlike someone I knew.

But can't let myself get too rusty now, can i now?

Otherwise the whole lot of my half-ass - and crazy - team member's would chew the shit out of me for letting them get pulped by the BLU's.

That will be a bloody mess that might, um, end disastrously if I wasn't the best sniper for the RED team.

Damn well I knew David, my BLU counterpart, could outdo me if I slipped on my practice.

Steading my weapon, I let my body relax and allowed my index finger pulled the trigger automatically once I saw my practice 'dummy' clear as crystal in my scope and shot the bugger.

Once I was satisfied with the fine job of the headshot pierce the dummy's forehead clean, I sat up and lifted my hat up.

'That makes the 12th clean headshot today, mind's as well stop and piss (i'm so sorry) in the nearby jar that I so conveniently placed near my leg.'

Taking off my hat afterwords, I ruffled my hair and stared off to space, eye's glazed over the cloudless, blue sky.

However 20 minute's in, I was rudely, very rudely, interrupted by the sudden chaos booming throughout the fort, a floor below me possibly.

'Bugger...Just what I wanted to hear, bloody hell', I pinched the bridges of nose as I growled quietly to myself.

I set my sniper down against the crate I was sitting on and begrudgely set course to the commotion.

'Trust me, mate, my gut told myself to mind my own business and sleep it off, but damn will my brain ever shut up and go figure what the hell is going on'

I regretted my decision very soon..

××××

I have either should yell at my team member or turn around and lock myself in my own room.

I chose the first.

"In god's name, are ye bloody mongrel's doing?!", I clearly knew whatever was going on, it wasn't good.

There was a shit-ton of empty beer bottle everywhere, a clear victim of Demoman's fault for drinking so excessively and wanting everyone-except Spy, for he drinks fancy French wine- to drink his toxic crap.

'One day its going to kill that man', I noted again to myself.

Alerted to my presence, our RED medic, Klaus Ludwig, hung over the table, slurred,

"Oh zhis? Zhis we vere having a teenzy sip of-*hic*", Klaus trailed off as he hiccup happily, already forgetting what he's going to say next.

'Clearly drunk to the core. In his shoes, oi can say he's going to regret this in the morning', I was not surprise.

"Uh-huh. Okay. Oi get it and now oi will leave", I turned but before that, Scout (dammnit, Travis..) piped up, and slurred too,

"Aw c'mon Snipes,", He giggled stupidly, my eye twitched a little, "Its no harm to anyone! Look, its fine~", says him whose lying on the floor, hugging a bottle to his chest like it consented its liquid to him.