× Chapter Ten ×

Bloody Winter
___________________________

-At the Coldfront Fort-

Oh god....
You were indefinitely lost.

Lost in a goddamn forest!

And worse of all, it was snowing and it was like -19º F outside right now AT NIGHT.

'Holy sheets, I'm going to die before I even find a way to get back!', you screamed/chattering to yourself mentally.

How did you get into this predicament?

In short story, You were following Heavy, but somehow, you manage NOT to follow Heavy, and were off course of your destination.

Wrapping yourself tightly in your (winter clothes), you marched on, begrudglying.

.:Meanwhile:.

-An Hour Before You Got officially Lost-

Heavy's P.O.V

Bursting into the BLU Base's front door, I saw everyone looking at me, confused and wide-eye.

I panted as I scanned the room once more.

'No little (y/n) anywhere...oh no...', I thought to myself before turning around.

However, Hearing Scout's voice, I froze in my track, "Woah there big guy! Calm down and take a breath!"

I darted back him, making him flinch back.

"No!", I yelled back in panic, still worrying where (y/n) is now.

"Ja, herr Scout iz right. Come in and take a deep breath then tell us vhy you looks so scarrd", Medic cautiously said.

I reluctantly closed the door behind me and sat down in a nearby seat.

Medic came over and knelt down to me.

"Vhat is wrong, Misha?", he asks me.

I bit my lip and mumbled, "I lost (y/n) out in the dense forest"

Everyone, but Medic, looked at us confusingly trying to apprehend the soft murmurs between me and doctor.

Medic's blue eyes widen in fear and straightens up quickly.

"Heavy", Medic said as he gripped my shoulders, "How did you lose her?!", the doctor now freaking out, his voice croaked.

I looked away

"What's wrong, Doc?", I heard Engineer said as his footsteps were getting closer.

Turning to them, Medic cries out, "(y/n) iz missing!", he begins to tremble violently.

"MPHM?!", muffled out a stunned Pyro.

"WHAT?!", everyone else yells out at the same time.

"How- Weren't you with her the whole time Heavy?!", Scouts shouts in fear.