× Chapter Five ×

Cats. CATS. Everywhere.
____________________________

《This chapter will be written in RED Sniper's P.O.V. And the next Chapter will be written from your P.O.V. So everything will be the same for the this and the next chapter, but different viewpoint》
____________________________

Stroking the lost feline that had somehow made its way in the medical room, without being pecked to death by Archmedias, made itself comfortable on my chest.

I smiled, reminded myself that day when (y/n) wondered around the base, confused when our bases are almost the exact layout.

I chuckled lightly at both the thought and the cat who was meowing happily while rubbing its head on my chest.

I stroked its chin and in returned, it pawed my bandage hand in agreement.

Creak!

I heard the twin medical door's burst open and saw Medical carrying a hunk of something.

I cocked my eyebrow up as Medic walked past me and over to his refrigerator.

With a soft shut of the refrigerator's door, Medic moved over to the sink and dipped his bloody hands under the running water.

While he was preoccupied washing his hands throughly, I whispered out, "Hey Doc, I hope you don't mind a little company"

"Company?", he questioned himself before glancing over at me.

I held up the cat, who popped open one sky blue eye before shutting it close.

Medic stared at the cat before giving me a blank stare that I couldn't apprehend or even digest.

Because the next thing he said was truly frightful,

"You can keep that fiend over there as long it doesn't try to eat Archmedias or else, I'vil kill that furball for parts, do we understand, Ja?"

I gulped quietly

"Yes sir.."

The cat, paying no attention to the scary medic, meowed.

Having little sympathy for verbally scaring the crap out his patients, Medic dried his hand before walking over to me.

"Hmm, its a (cat breed), I vonder...Do you mind if I hold it?", Medic's interests peeking, and I shook my head as I handed over the feline to Medic.

Grabbing the cat out of my hands, Medic cradled the little thing, and examined it.

"Ah, I see...this cat is a female, a female (cat breed).", he said before scratching behind its ear.

She purred happily.

I scratch my head, "A female cat? Do yo- Can ya roughly estimate how old she is, Medic?"

"Estimate? Herr Sniper, vhy i'm no veterinarian. But..I can try assume that," Medic placed the cat front of his face, "I can assume that she's about two year's old."

"Aah"

---------
An Hour Later
---------

Blinking, I presumed that I fell asleep- damn those medication- , I woke up to see Klaus poking his head of the medical bay's door and backed up.

Once I saw who came in, I choked on the stagnant air.

It was (y/n)!

Noting that someone was choking, She looked over and her eyes widen.

"R-richard?!", she gasped, half surprised, half-scared.

I sat up and rolled over the bed.

However, I did not notice the cat was still in my arm and meowed angrily at the sudden disruption of her catnap. (hehe, get it?).