× Chapter Six ×

《 This is taking too long to write, but meh. This is now your P.O.V now. Enjoy》

---------

As you and and Adrik were walking to the RED base, arms linked together, your BLU medic talked,

"So, vhat does my beautiful Taube (Dove) actually vanted to go that monstrous place?",

I blushed and groaned, "Moooom", Adrik rolled his eyes.

(Fun fact: I love the idea that the BLU Medic is the mother [hen] of the group out of everyone else, whereas the RED Medic is the crazy-arse "mother" of the bunch)

"No but's Frau, nor and's. Tell mutti about it or...or I'll tickle you!", Adrik playfully jokes as he held up his free hand.

You whined in defeat, hating the thought of being dog-piled by the guy's, and being tickled to death.

"Fine, mom. I have a slight crush to Richard- the RED Sniper who saved me from being mincemeat that particular night."

Medic cocked an eyebrow, not fully believing you, yet.

You stared at him before admitting, "OKAY! Its a huge crush and..and-",

Adrik cut you off by pulling you in a huge hug, plus a bit of twirling around.

"Oh! I'm so very proud of my Saugling (Baby?)! She became a young, strong woman after all these year'z!", Medic sobbed as he continued crushing you in a deathly bear hug.

And here I thought that you guy's thought also medic's were weak!

You coughed out, "A-Adrik...can't breathe...!", and felt relief when Medic released his grip.

"Ah! Sorry!", Medic apologizes.

"But you can't understand how proud I am as your mother! You grew up so vell despite being surrounded by old guy's and Soldier constant barking", Medic sniffles as he proudly looked at his "daughter".

"Do know that you make us so very proud, (y/n). Ve love you for everything you did before und now; the disappointments, the grief, the love, the joy of your presence. Everything you did, mein engel, everything is locked into our memories until ve die."

Medic said, as he cupped an index finger under your chin and gently stroked it.

He narrowed his eyes behind his glasses. His bright blue, wary old eye's says it all.

Medic knew he was getting old for this, and ain't getting any younger for sure, but he wanted to make sure his little Taube was going to become the strongest women alive before the BLU team passed away. No way can the respawn system keep making the old team alive any longer than it should.

He also wanted to make sure she finds the man that will make her both the happiest and luckiest lady on earth. And then swear on his mother's grave that he'll give his own life to protect (y/n).

"Mom...", you looked at Medic. His face composed a sad smile tugging at his lips.

He just want to see his little angel continue growing before he kicks the bucket.

"Vell, ve should hurry on, Ja?", Medic murmurs, shaking off any sadness.

You nodded and headed on to the RED Base.

-------------
Inside the RED Base
-------------

As Medic followed you around like a protective hen he is, you thought Sniper was at least at the crow's nest or in his room.

Nope.

So asking the nearest member around, the RED Engineer, you asked where Sniper was.

He replies back, "He's in the medical bay", to which he points behind him.