× Chapter Eleven ×

《*ahem* ⚠ Language is strong in this story, excuse my french ⚠》

-----------------------------------

Waiting for Sniper to come down and join you for breakfast, you patiently sat on the couch you were at last night.

Upon hearing the quiet thumps of footsteps hailing down the stairs, you perked up at seeing Sniper.

You giggled at his appearance

Messy dark brown hair sticking up in all kind of directions, some 5 o'clock shadow appeared, and no sunglasses was seen on the familiar face.

Currently, Sniper ruffles his bed hair even more and yawned.

Getting up to greet the dead-looking Sniper, you skipped on over to him.

At bay, He descended the last step of the stairs.

Sniper groaned, then stopped to open his eyes.

"Sniper~", you drawn out the, 'er', in his alias name.

Glancing down, Sniper's noticed you and softly smiled, which you returned a smile too.

"G'd mornin' love", Sniper said as he ruffled your hair to evenly be the same as his mop of hair.

He gently laughs at your messy hair now.
You playfully pouted at him, "Quit it!", so you say as you swatted his hands gently away.

"Sorry, Sheila. But oi felt like doing that. However, if oi bring ya over to the table, ya going to forgive me?", Sniper questioned you.

You rubbed your chin.

And before you could answer, you suddenly felt yourself being swooped up.

"S-sniper...!?", you yelped out, arms flailing about, and pretty soon hooked themselves around the said man's neck.

He sweeped you up on from your feet and held you bridal style.

Sniper, half-awake, stared at your (e/c) eyes.

His olive eyes were slanted and tired, but you clearly saw love and compassion-also care- swirled around.

"Is this betta now, love?", he said whispered huskily.

Ears and cheeks now turning a warm, bright red, you immediately hid your face in the nook of his neck.

Laughing at your embarrassed, but adorable face, Sniper kissed at the line of your jaw.

Flinching at the sudden contact, you burrowed your face in his neck even more, the tip of your ear heating up, indicated your embarrassment.

With you in his arms protectively, Sniper quietly whistled happily to himself as you and him head into the shared RED kitchen.

Then, gently and graceful as ever, Sniper puts you in a chair that he pulled out with his foot.

Slithering your arms off of him, like a child, you smiled up at him.

He patted your head to return the gesture.

"By the way, typical breakfast with either waffles, toast, or pancakes?"

You looked away, pondering on what you want.

Knowing him, Sniper was a good cook...or you hoped.

After settling on (w/t/p), you gave your answer,

"(W/t/p)~!", you chirped

Sniper leaned down and kissed your cheek.