Proposal

Magnus PoV

"Hey! Alex!"

"What?!"

"Come here a sec!"

I call out to Alex to get her attention. We're at a park in Boston. One of the more beautiful ones in my opinion.

"What do you want Maggie, I was kinda relaxing over there." She snaps at me.

"I just wanted to tell you... Uhh, I forgot."

Her face turns red and I swear steam comes out of her ears. "You what?!"

I snicker "yeah, sorry." My hand reaches in my pocket. "Oh! I remember now."

"Greeaaat, now what is it. Out with it."

The wind blows and her green hair flies everywhere as mine covers my face. I brush it away and get down on one knee.

"Magnus Chase, what in the nine worlds are you doing?" Her voice sounds almost fearful.

"Alex Fierro. Whether you are male or female, you are beautiful, and everytime I am with you I can swear the temperature rises." Her face turns red. "I love you Alex. Will you be my eternal love?"

Her mouth falls open as I pull the box out and open it to reveal the ring.

"M-Magnus, I... Yes." I stand up and hug her.

A wicked smile pulls on my face as the dagger I had up my sleeve falls into my hand.

"Alex, I'm sorry."

"Sorry for what-" I plunge the dagger into her back. "Y-y-you bastard... Why?.."

"Hahaha did you really think I would propose to you? You, who have humiliated me. Who is a daughter of Loki? Who could stab me in the back at any moment? I couldn't chance that. I had to end it before it was too late."

I release her and she falls to the ground. Blood soaks the earth around her. I smirk and turn around. Walking away from the girl I just killed.

Suddenly an axe sprouts from my chest. I look up to see Samirah standing there, pure rage in her eyes.

"How could you?!" She screams as she rips the axe from my chest and swings, cutting my head clean off.
.
.
.
,
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
,
,
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
...
.
,
.
.
So, how many of you have guessed it?

That's right, happy April Fool's! You really think I would do this for realsies? Naahhhh

Oh, and thank you for your guy's patience. It's been hard trying to write and as I write this I am getting my hair done. I figure, what better time than now?

Hope you all are doing well.

Side note, I just want to mention this because I think it's funny. This story has close to 7k reads (oh my gods, thank you guys!) But I literally only have 30 followers. That's kind of a sad ratio. I'm not doing a "come follow me heh" thing (though you totally should) but I just think that's funny.

Anyway, bye! Love you all.

P.s, sorry its so short.