Trip to the Movies

PoV - Magnus 

Imagine when Suicide Squad came out. yeah

Also, there gonna be smut so if you no like then turn back now before it's too late. Sorry but that's all I could come up with.

"That's it! We're going to the movies!" I shout as I stand abruptly. 

Alex jolts. She was dozing off on my couch as we were watching tv. We were supposed to be planning and preparing for you know, war stuff. But we just decided to hang out instead. 

"What the Hel Mags" She grumbles sleepily. 

I should explain. While watching tv I noticed a trailer for a particular movie that I have been looking forward to for quite some time. The movie? Suicide Squad of course. 

"We're going to the movies." I repeat. 

"Ugh whatever. We gotta get to Midgard first though moron."

Hmm, yeah shouldn't be a problem. "Easy enough." 

She rolls her eyes at me. Standing up she stretches her arms out and slyly grabs my shirt, yanking me over for a kiss. "Now Maggie, what movie are we seeing?"

"Suicide Squad. If you hadn't fallen asleep you would have seen that coming." 

"Alright whatever." 

So we get out of Valhalla to Midgard. I'll spare you the boring details. The nearest movie theater is swamped so we walk farther around town till we find one that's not so crowded. 

"Oh, looks like we have an hour till the next showing starts." I say looking at the display. 

"Hmmmm what do you want to do with the hour?" I notice a slight lilt to Alex's voice as she says this. 

"Up to you." I say. Immediately, as if waiting for that exact response, she grabs me by the arm and rushes me to the nearest convenience store. She makes an oh so conspicious beeline to the bathrooms and locks the door behind us as she yanks me in. 

Sensing the sexual aura radiating from her, I already start to grow hard. Wasting no time she gets my pants down and has my dick in her hand. I involuntarily moan from the feeling. She strokes slowly, then harder. Suddenly she stops, stands straight and pulls her leggings down, reavealing the pink underwear underneath. Then, removing that she turns around and starts grinding on my dick. It feels so good I could almost cum right from this. But I hold on. For a while anyway. She keeps at it for a good three minutes and I can't hold it anymore. I release. Somehow none of it gets on either of us. She then, without giving me time to settle, grabs my dick and directs it into her vagina. (sorry, I just don't really like the word 'pussy' in these types of scenarios) I go with it, grab her ass and thrust. Not long and she's moaning with pleasure, ready to cum. I'm getting there too and she cums, causing me to go right after. 

We clean up a bit and slowly put our clothes back on. We killed just enough time to make it in time for the movie. 

The movie was good. Loved it more than I expected. 

Hey all, first just want to apologize for the length of this one. Too short but I'm still not 100 percent in my groove again. Also, probably not the best writing and definitely not the best smut. But it's been a long time since I've written something. Oh and if anything about the characters seems way too off even for it being completely fanfic smut stuff, remember it's been a long long time since I've written about them let alone read about them. 

So hopefully this marks the beginning of me putting out chapters more often. Check out my previous author's note if you haven't already for an explanation on my absence and plans and yada yada. 

Thanks for reading and I hope you all have happygoood days, nights, whatever. Bye!