Love Me

Alex's POV
I woke up to the smell of bacon and and empty left side of the bed. I knew Tobin must be cooking so I get up and walk in there. Before I completely enter the kitchen I hear Tobin and Allie talking and my name come from Allie's voice.

Tobs what are you so afraid of? I mean you know she likes maybe even loves you. "Allie questions her."

Al what if it isn't what she expects it to be? What if she realizes she isn't in to girls like she thought. Al I can go with out sex forever if it means keeper her.

Are you kidding me Tobs, you literally drool when you see her sometimes. I doubt you can take it much long.

Damn Allie, you are right. I can't control myself much longer, she leaves me frustrated with just a smile look sometimes. It's fucked up.

Allie laughs.. it's not fucked up Tobs, you love her that's all.

I just don't want to lose her Al, she's the best thing that's ever happened to me. Tobin sighed.

I am sure you'll figure it out, just try to look out for you also. Please.

I decide against walking in right now and just go back to the room and get a shower. When I finish my quick shower I get out and forgot I didn't bring clothes in here with me. So I go out after peeking to make sure no one is in there. I go in the room, grab a pair of my lace Victoria Secret panties and matching bra and outing them on. I suddenly feel eyes fixed on my nearly naked body. With out turning around I see through the mirror it's Tobin looking me up and down. I decide to play for a little I mean why not. I looked in the mirror to see she is still just staring at my lower half. I slowly walk over to my stereo and hit the play button. I smirk when I hear the song that's playing, and it is (Some Kind Of Drug by G-Eazy). I started to move my hips to the music why I brushed my hair. I didn't see Tobin in the doorway anymore, I frowned at how it's so hard to get her to be affectionate to me.

I looked at the bathroom door to see it's cracked now, and thought she went in there. I opened the door with out knocking to see herself splashing water in her face at the sink. I rapped my arms around her from behind and put my chin on her shoulder.

Toby? You seem tense, are you okay? I ask in an innocent voice, knowing I am the reason for her being like this.

One I am frustrated as hell almost to a point of losing it. Two I just saw my unbelievable sexy girlfriend.... um.... three I
am not okay. She turned around, and I saw tears once again forming but not falling. I hate myself for wanting something so bad that...that... I can't do this anymore, she said not finishing her original sentence and not looking at my eyes.

I stayed still for a second till I couldn't take the tension anymore. She had already began to exit the bed room, and I knew if I let her walk out this time I may never forgive myself. I reached her hand grabbing it yet she never turned to see me.

Alex don't make this harder, it is so much already, she said.

Tobin, I said in a whisper. She hummed in response with out turning around. I had tears falling again that I didn't know I had. Tobin Powell Heath.. I whisper yell while turning her to face me, please.. love me?!

I do love you Alex, more than anything in this world. That's why... I cut her off by plunging myself at her and smashing my lips with hers. She didn't react and it made me pretty pissed.

Dammit then show me, because I want this. I have told you that and tried to show you. I am giving you me Toby, I want you to take me. Her eyes widened when I said the last part. She pulled her hand up to my cheek and wiped the tears away with her thumb. I felt her other hand being placed on my hip and pull me close.

I can't take it anymore, I am so sorry Alex. She said shaking her head and looking at my eyes. I was confused till she quickly smashed her lips with mine. I instantly kissed back putting both of my hands on either side of her face. I asked for entrance, but she denied. I felt her hand slide from my side to my ass, and I gasped when she gentle squeezed it. She used that gasp to slip her tongue in between my slightly parted lips and into my mouth. She roamed my mouth occasionally nipping at my bottom lip.

Things got more heated quickly, and I was becoming impatient and I hated being teased. Toby shirt off now I said and she obey by pulling her shirt off and throwing it to the side. I thought she was about to kiss me again but she didn't she attached her soft lips to my the skin at my shoulder blade causing me to feel tingles rock my whole body. I moaned tilting my head back in pleasure. With out warning she shoved me backwards onto the bed, and climbing on top of me. Can you speed things up please, I ask as she is taking time to look me up and down once again. Are we a little impatient Lex? She asked with a smirk. Tobin Heath I have waiting for months for this now fu... I was cut off by a knock on our door.

Hey guys coach wants the team to be at the field to load the bus in twenty minutes so lets go. Allie yelled from the other side of the door.

I rolled out from under Tobin very frustrated. Well shit, fuck my life. I hear Tobin mumble. I laugh putting on my clothes and grabbing my travel bag.

We are SO finishing this, soon. I say looking at her laying on her back looking majorly pissed and frustrated. Alright lets go before I make the decision to tie you up and skip the trip. I was shocked at her words but laughed.

We left both still frustrated and no where near ready to travel for a game.