Three Years Later

Your writer

Hey guys so instead of writing a book two I am just doing a time skip of three years. Tobin played in Paris and grew in not only her play in soccer, but her heart only grew if possible and she became more confident. Things back in the US for Alex was hard, she missed Tobin more then she thought. Both girls where struggling with it. Alex started to avoid talking to Tobin all together, because she figured if she did then it would hurt less and she would forget about her. Tobin didn't know what she did wrong and was hopelessly confused to why the other girl was doing this. About a year went by and Tobin still hadn't heard from Alex. One night about 2 years after Tobin left she sees on the news one night. {Soccer star Alex Morgan is dominating the soccer world along side her husband to be, Ryder Grey. Grey proposed saying he wanted her to go into the World Cup tournament wearing a band around her ring finger resembling their love.} To say she was heart broken and shocked was an understatement. It took her a long time to except that she had lost Alex. After a long road of depression, with the help of Lauren she has for the most part overcome it. She is confident in returning to the US. She has now been called up to the USWNT for camp in preparation for the World Cup. What she doesn't know is that with joining the new team, a past love may be brought back into her life. Will Alex still have feelings for Tobin? Will they meet again? How will they react? Will Tobin hold a grudge on Alex? Can they keep their word and fall in love with one another again. The question though is, "did they ever stop"?