Heaven on Earth

Tobin's POV

It has been about three months since Alex and I got back together and I couldn't be happier. I feel like I fall more and more in love with as the time goes by. We spent about two of those months with my family part of the time and her's the other part. I just recently asked her mom and dad for her hand. Yes I asked if I could have Alex Morgan's hand in marriage, I still can't believe it. I have been planning the perfect way to ask her and I am so excited the time is finally here. I have been writing a song for about a month now and I think it is finally ready.

I am now with Lauren at the beach and setting up and finishing some small things. Allie is going to bring her to the "surprise party" for my birthday that is here. My family and her's are all here for it. She thinks I am at a photo shoot for (Calvin Klein) out of town. I haven't actually talked to her for about three days so I miss her big time.

'You nervous?' Lauren asks while telling me check the lights from the bar on the beach to make sure they will work. 'Very, but I am ready' I said smiling and double checking everything. 'I am so happy for you Toby. She is going to crumble tonight. She is going to say yes for sure.' She said kissing my cheek and walking off. I spent the rest of the morning and first of the afternoon basically practicing the song, I want it to be perfect.

Alex's POV
I haven't seen Tobin in a few days and she hasn't been answering my calls. Allie said she dropped her phone in the pool and that it won't work and that she's sure she has been busy. I just miss her and hate when we are apart long. I had no idea we were throwing a surprise party for her, and I wish I did because I didn't have time to get her anything. I am the worst girlfriend ever. They said to wear casual and comfortable clothes so I got ready pretty quickly and met Allie in the car. I am excited to see my family and Tobin's also, but I am ready to see her more than anything. When we pulled up to the beach bar I could see my family and Tobin's all around. 'Hey Allie when is Tobin getting here?' I asked after hugging some of mine and Tobin's family. 'I am not totally sure.' She said before leaving me. 'Are you Alex Morgan?' A little boy asked, that I have never seen before. 'Depends who's asking' I answer giving him a smile. 'I have something my cousin told me to give you' he said handing me a recorder with earbuds attached. He ran off before I could question it so I decided to hit play and see what it was. When it started my heart fluttered at the voice that came on. 'Hey Babe, it's me, Tobin. I know you are probably wondering where I am and why I am late to my own birthday surprise party. Yes I know about it, because I helped plan it. One of the things I want for my birthday is for you to come find me, I am lost. So follow the directions I am about to give you and it will lead you to me. I hope you don't mind me talking to you though while you do.' I couldn't help but smile as I listened to her speak and I was so excited to find her. 'Okay so I want you to go to the beach and follow the path I made for you.' I didn't get what she meant till I got to the back step of the bar and saw a trail of rose petals in the sand. 'Okay follow that path please love.' I did as she said followed them for a minute till I reached a place that has a T in rose petals and a small box in the middle. 'Babe I'd like for you to go to the box that should now be in front of you and open it.' I did as I was told and opened it to find a whole bunch of pictures and a bunch of letters. 'I told you one day you'd be able to see all the letters I wrote you and so today I am giving them to you along with every picture that I know of we have every taken. I hope you will keep the box and everything in it, and I hope we can add many many more things to it. So before you read any of them though I would like for you to go back to the bar for me please and bring the box with you. Thank you... I'll see you soon baby.. I love you.' I grabbed the box and all but ran to the bar and inside. When I got in I found Tobin at the stage with a guitar in had and the biggest smile. I covered my mouth instantly and forgot I had the earbuds still in. 'Ps... open the box and find the letter that says Dream on the front and open it please.' She said on the recorder. I set the box down and went through it quickly finding the letter fast and ripping it open. It read.......