Pain

What's wrong with me?

Why do I feel like this?

I'm going crazy now

No more gas in the rig

Can't even get it started

Nothing heard, nothing said

Can't even speak about it

Out my life, out my head

Don't wanna think about it

Feels like I'm going insane

(Rihanna Disturbia)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hermione Pov

I was still asleep, well they think I am sleep. I been laying here listening to them talk. I felt Draco lay down beside me. I missed him so much.

"Draco?" I heard Mrs. Malfoy ask quietly. "How is she doing?"

"She getting better. The healers say she should wake up soon." Draco answered his mum.

"What did they about the situation?"(Mrs. Malfoy)

What situation? What happen to me? Is it something bad? Cant the healers fix me?

"They don't know what to do until she wakes up. They want to take a simple of the baby to see if they can get an DNA match." Draco answered her. His voice sounded scared and hurt.

After a few minutes Mrs. Malfoy left the room. It was just me and Draco now.

"I know your wake my love." Draco whispered in my ear. I sigh and opened my eyes. "I know you heard me and mother."

"What is wrong with me Draco?" I panic

"Sweet heart don't panic, its nothing bad."

"Tell me what happen Draco? I don't remember nothing."

It was true, I didn't remember nothing for the past few days. I remember sitting at the park waiting for someone. but that was it. Why cant I remember anything?

"I rather your Veela tell. I believe she took over the whole time you was gone. I am going to go it one of the healers. Don't leave me again."

I nodded and watched him leave the cold white room.

"What happen to me?" I asked my Veela

"I don't want you to know, but I know you have to know it." Veela said.

"Tell me everything. I mean it."

"Fine, after the bitch hit you I took over. She took us to a dungeon where she tied us up. The next time I made sure you couldn't feel nothing. Well i didn't have enough energy to stop what the witch had plan. For some reason she made some guy there, it wasn't that was locked up with us. This guy was much older, I don't know his name. But he.. um.. he raped Hermione."

I was raped? But why? Who was the guy? Why didn't Draco just tell? Was there something that I needed to know? I thought to myself. I couldn't believe what I was just told.

"Hermione that wasn't the only thing that had happen. The guy who did it to us, he didn't use what spell to clean us out of his sperm......"

"I AM PREGNANT?" I yelled out loud. I couldn't believe it. I didn't even had sex with Draco. I couldn't bring myself to do it with Ron either. I was still a virgin.