the day before school part 2

You make me sick

I want you and I'm hatin it

Got me lit like a candlestick

Get too hot when you touch the tip, I'm feelin it, I gotta getta grip

And it's drivin me crazy baby don't you quit

Can't get enough of it

You got me goin again

Baby, you got me goin again

You make me sick
(Pink You make me sick)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Draco and Blaise was playing quidditch when their mothers showed up. Once the boys notice their mum's they stopped playing their game. They flew down to where their mum's was at.

"Mother." the boys said together.

"Well, there is something we need to tell you boys, but we.." Narcissa started.

"Boys you are a Veela. Well Draco you are part Veela, but none less you both have to find a mate and you need to find her before your 20th birthday. And Blaise there is something else I would like to talk to you about alone." Rosana finished Narcissa sentence.

"HOLD THE HELL UP!" Draco yelled.
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN WE ARE A VEELA?!" Blaise snapped
"And we have to find our mates before our 20th birthday?" Draco snapped.
"Mother, whatever you have to tell me you might as well tell me now." Blaise said somewhat calmly.

But what Blaise didn't know was what he was about to be told was more shocking then being told he was a Veela. The ladies waiting a few minutes before going on. They had to tell the boys before they went back to school.

"I know this is a surprise, but we didn't know how else to tell you guys." Narcissa said.

"We wanted to tell you about it sooner, but your fathers wouldn't aloud it. I had made an unbreakable vow with Blaise father I wouldn't tell him until he started to show signs." Rosana whispered.

Both boys looked dumbfounded. They waiting until their mothers went on with their story. Draco nodded for the to finish.

"Draco when you and Blaise was scream the other night we knew it was time to tell you, but Draco your father isn't happy about this. He doesn't believe a Male should be a Veela." Narcissa told Draco.

"Blaise, I wish I could have told you a lot sooner. I didn't want you to find out this way, but your father had to have it his way. There is one other thing you do need to know." Rosana started to cry.

"What is that mother?" Blaise calmly said.

"You have a twin sister. Listen to me before you go off. Your father had given her away. He didn't want a girl, not as an heir. She was born first. I Have told the Ministry about it and they are looking for her. They believe they may all ready know who she is." Rosana explain.

"Your telling me after 19 years of my life that I have a sister and she doesn't even know who I am?" Blaise snapped.

Before he could let his mum tell him anything farther he walked away. Everyone stared at him as he left. Draco looked back at his mother and waited to see if she had anything else to say.

"Go to your friend Draco, you two will need each other more then ever." Narcissa said.

"Draco before you go, I need you to do me a favor please." Rosana said.

"What is it Rosa?" Draco said.

"His sister doesn't know who she is, but she will be showing the signs as much as you two are. She maybe showing more signs since then him. If you find a girl that is showing these signs please help her. I don't want her to go though this alone." Rosana asked him.

"Sure, but I am telling you now if this girl attacks me I am shipping her out of the country." Draco said before leaving.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''

(Draco's bedroom)

Draco had stopped at his library before going off and finding Blaise. They was sitting in Draco reading everything they can about a Veela.

"The Veela are a race of semi-human, semi-magical humanoids reminiscent of the Sirens of Greek mythology. Little is known about their biology; they appear to be young, beautiful humans. Their looks and especially their dance is magically seductive to almost all male beings, which causes them to perform strange actions in order to get nearer to them." Blaise read out loud.

"Veela are thought to have their own type of magic which does not require a wand. When Veela are angry, however, they transform into something more like Harpies — their faces turn into cruel-beaked bird heads while long scaly wings burst from their shoulders, and they can launch balls of fire from their hands. Veela seem to be quite an irascible race." Draco had read.

"Can we really be a Veela? I mean I know we are sexy, but damn to have this shit happen to us. is this a good thing or a bad thing?" Blaise thought out loud.

"Mate, it could be both. This would explain why girls are always obsessive with us. My question is who the hell is our mates?" Draco said.

"Mate lets just hope it isn't some dumb witch that cant think on her own and all she worried about is money and looks." they both nodded and went back to reading the books in front of them until they fall asleep

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

http://harrypotter.wikia.com/wiki/Veela

this is the link I use to get the infor on a Veela

925 words