Scrapbooking Club: Chapter 11- Us

-Trigger warning, stay strong you're all beautiful and I love you to death and if you ever need anyone to talk to, I'm here, seriously-

*Edited

"5 Seconds of Summer? What the hell does that even mean?" Calum laughed.

"I don't know, I just thought it sounded cool," Michael huffed, slouching back in his chair, crossing his arms and blowing his fringe out of his face.

"I like it," Luke complimented, walking over to where Michael was sitting and sat next to him, kissing his cheek, which caused Michael to blush.

"T-thanks."

Ashton raised his eyebrow and smirked at Luke, who was looking around like nothing happened.

"Well, okay, we have two votes for 5SOS, does-" Ashton began to say.

"What's 5SOS?" Calum asked, interrupting.

"It means 5 Seconds of Summer," Ashton said. Calum tilted his head in looked confusion and Ashton smiled slightly at how adorable his boyfriend was.

"Its just the abbreviation, love," Ashton explained further. Calum nodded and said a small "oh", blushing from his own obliviousness.

"Yeah. So, does anyone else have any suggestions?" Ashton asked. They all shook their heads and Michael looked at them with hopeful eyes.

"I guess it's 5 Seconds of Summer!" Luke said, clapping his hands together. Michael did a little dance in his seat on the couch and Ashton said "cool". Calum was just thrilled to finally be a part of something that he could do with his life, especially with the people he loved, in a friend way of course. He doesn't love Ashton, Calum thought that was too soon, even though they'd known each other for half a year.

"Awesome! I have to get Calum home but we should have a band practice later on this week. Michael, do you wanna have it at yours?" Ashton asked. Michael's eyes widened and he quickly shook his head.

"Uh- Michael has some renovation going on in his house right now so we can't really do it there. Luke, what about yours?" Calum suggested.

"Yeah sure, that'd be fine, I'll just have to ask my mum."

"Cool, what day do you guys want to have it?" Michael asked.

"I'm free Tuesday," Luke said, smiling.

"Same," Ashton agreed and Calum nodded as well.

"Okay, so we'll have our first band practice on Tuesday!" Michael said happily, standing up from his seat.

"Alright, I'll see you Tuesday, mate," Calum said to Luke. Everyone said goodbye to each other and Michael and Luke left.

"I'll go upstairs and grab my bag and then we can go," Calum said. Ashton gave him a gentle smile and Calum smiled back at him. Then he left the back room and walked up the marble stairs.

After a few minutes of getting his things sorted, he had them altogether and walked back downstairs, furrowing his brows. "I've got my- what are you doing?" Calum asked, stopping on the second to the last stair.

"I saw a bug and freaked out and landed in this position, funny, huh?" Ashton answered with his hands outstretched and legs spread out, who had actually been starting to do his daily one thousand jumping jacks, which he had to do twice that day since he couldn't do them while Calum was at his house the day before.

"Really? 'Cause it seemed like you were doing jumping jacks," Calum said, leaning against the stair railing. 'Why would Ashton just randomly be doing jumping jacks, and why wouldn't he tell me?' Calum thought to himself.