CHAPTER 5-WHAT A QUESTION???

Chapter 5

“Janica?” sabi ng Doctor

“kuya Germaine?” I was shocked

Germaine Clayton Sandoval Montenegro the older brother of Genesis Carl Sandoval Montenegro, my (urrrrggg) fiancé. As much as I don’t want him to be included in this story, because it should just be me and Darius and how he’ll fall for me and whatever.... but it seems that Genesis’ shadow keeps on haunting me and try to mess up with my lovely started story with Darius. I’m getting there already, there with my goal. Just WHY???

Yes dear, I’m happy to see you again with…..”-tumingin si kuya Germaine kay baby Todd at Darius tapos itinuloy niya ang sinasabi niya

“my favorite baby Todd and my friend Darius”-pagpapatuloy niya with a smile but silently asking why am I with them?

“so I guess, its again a what-a-small-world kind of thing in here cause you know each other” si Darius naman ang nagsalita na nakangiti din

“yeah dude, I was also surprised that you know each other”  Grabe yung mga ngiti ni kuya Germaine parang may sinasabi. It’s like he wants to ask what relationship I have with Darius. I don’t know why, pero kinakabahan ako.

“oh well, it just happened that Janica is my classmate, since primary school”-simpleng sabi lang ni Darius

“oh I see, and it also happens that, Janica is the fiancé of my younger brother” eto na nga bang sinasabi ko eh, kuya Germaine said it already. Hell no!

Darius was surprised but he smilingly asked me. “Really? So you’re Genesis’ future wife”   Namula pa yata ako. Hindi sa kilig, dahil sa inis.

“a-ah u-uhm, kuya Germaine, you’ve got a patient here, can you attend to baby Todd first and there you can go on talking about me”-medyo sarcastic kong sabi. At yun, medyo tumawa lang si Darius at kuya Germaine and he started checking baby Todd. Ako naman umupo dun sa tabi ng yaya ni baby

My goal was totally muddled. Andun na eh. eto na oh? This day is a good start for me and Darius and there, in a day of chances, comes a day of grudges.

It’s not a good idea to confess my love for him while he knows that I have a fiancé. Nakakainis naman kasi tong si kuya Germaine eh, as if naman kasi gusto kong pakasalan yung kapatid niya.    

 Genesis and I are arranged to be married when we finish college. I was in my third grade when I’ve known that I’ll be married to him. Maybe since I was still too young then, I didn’t had the mind setting that I shouldn’t look for any other man but him. And even at that time, Darius already had my attention before Genesis came to the picture.

Genesis is my friend, I see him just a friend and there's nothing more than that. Can I just not talk about him? I want my story to be focused with Darius and Darius alone. No more Genesis please. Wala naman siya dito eh. nasa America naman yun eh.