CHAPTER 45-another puzzle piece

jebemonster:yiiiiii, nakaupdate akes kasi, halfday ako ngayon sa ojt hahaha... pinauwi kami ng manager ng bank na pinapasukan ko kasi may bagyo... BLESSING IN DISGUISE! hahaha..

oh siya ito na! basa na...

*****************************************

CHAPTER 45

Janica’s POV

“We wanted to celebrate Janica’s 18th birthday party a month earlier... cause we’re going to attend a very important business meeting out of the country on the month of her birthday...”

“and we’re planning na isabay na yung official engagement party niyo dun sa birthday party ni Janica”

“and that would be next week”

“NEXT WEEK?!”-sabay naming sabi ni Genesis...

“oh? why do you seem so surprised about it, you should be excited, that you’ll finally be officially engaged”-sabi pa ni Dad

“b-but....”-I was about to talk when Genesis interrupted me

“tito, I’ll be going on a business trip next week, out of the country po yun, so baka po mataon sa binabalak niyong schedule for Janica’s party”-Genesis said.. hindi ko alam kung palusot nalang niya yun o totoo

“I’ll be fixing your schedules with your dad Genesis. I think that trip wouldn’t be that long, kelangan matuloy ang party. Either before you go, or when you get back in the country”-dad said. Hindi umubra ang sinabi ni Genesis...

"Tito, can't you just leave it to us? Our lives are the ones that are included in here... Why don’t you just let us decide?"-sagot ulit ni Genesis na alam kong ikinabigla ng parents ko...

Cause it’s impossible for Genesis to say that. He never talked back to my parents especially when it comes to me and the engagement... But now, it's different... Even I was surprised of what he said...

"My family's name is also included in here Genesis, so as your family's name... We asked your parent's opinion about the celebration and they agreed to it."-sagot din ni Dad, ayaw talagang patalo...