REUNITING #3.

(Noah's P.O.V)

I feel emotionless as I pack everything into my car. I am void of all feeling, the nervousness making itself scarce as I try to hide it.

It's been a couple years since I've last seen Mason, I'm scared of what he'll think when he sees me. I know he loves me more than a brother, but I am still trying to accept the mere fact that we are destined mates, and will be forced to share another. Plus, i've changed alot since the last time he's seen me. There are so many things I wany to say, to tell him. Though it's not as simple as confessing my undying love for him; my pride is to large for that. There's nothing I want to do more than to kiss his delicious, mouth-watering lips, but I could never find the courage to take the initiative. Especially knowing we'd both try to kill each other trying to dominate the other, but I think for me Mason would do anything, and that scares the shit out of me. I know I'm capable of hurting Mason, and that's exactly why I don't want to give in to my desires.

To be honest, I have always hoped I'd find our mate first, so I could greedily run away with them and pursue a happy life just the two of us. Without the pack... Without Mason. I know it's selfi-

'It's beyond selfish, you prick.' Farris sneers sassily.

'I know, I'm sorry. But you have to put into consideration that this three way relationship will never work.' I retort sadly. Of course it wouldn't work, I would never allow someone to dominate me... never again.

'The moon goddess wouldn't had pared us together, if she hadn't thought we'd "work" out. And it is as simple as confessing your undying love for Mason. As you've said before, he is also as much as our mate as our other. Your just to thick headed to understand that it's hurtful to stay away from those you love.'

I let my wolf's wise words sink into the back of my head as I throw my last bag into the loaded trunk. Farris has always been more levelheaded than me, and I thank him everyday for being there.

Taking in a deep breath, I try to calm my nerves by pinching the fatty tissue on my thigh. Something I've grown a habit to when the anxiety takes over, as those long dark nights drag on; cold and alone.

With a breath-less sigh I get into my car, turning the radio on to distract the aching paing littering my pain filled heart.

~

( Mason's P.O.V. )

I'm eager to see me Noah, my brother, my mate. My left leg bounces against the wheel, making me swerve just slightly.

I speed down the highway, letting thoughts of the past litter my mind, in an attempt to distract my more than eager self from spazzing out, and possibly crashing.

(10 years ago)

My brothers unique green eyes gaze upon his opened book, his eyes were the only thing that didn't replicate my own. Where mine were a flourescent blue, his were a shimmering green, with little flex of yellow, they were so beautiful and seductive, I could stare all day. His long and strong legs would kick back and fourth, with his ankles crossed, he would kick the back of the bench making it creak, but he would be so enthralled by his book in hand he wouldn't care, his eyes flickering from page to page, a deep crease between his soft eyebrows.

The open courtyard would allow the sunlight to spill over my brothers body like a gold fleece. Allowing a translusive glow to array over his maturing figure. 'absolutely breathtaking.' My wolf says without a second thought as to what my 13 year old mind could portray this as. "Is it love?" I ask myself. "Impossible! He's not my mate he's my brother, that would be gross!"