THE TENSION #8.

(Noah's P.O.V.)

Can you believe that bastard actually had the audacity to tell me what's best for my mate?

I can't even describe to you the anger I felt, when he pulled my beautiful mate out of my arms. Like why the hell was he looking at him like that!? He's mine!!

'Jesus Christ Noah, you know how Michael feels about him, I mean it is kind of obvious that he sees Angel as a son.' My, oh so wise wolf decides now would be the best time to annoy the shit out of .

'You know I'm not in the mood to talk, so could you leave me alone for at least a second?' I mumble, I seriously would like to be alone to wrap my head around all this confusing shit.

Farris doesn't reply, with which I sigh in relief.

After two years of searching for our mate; throughout the whole world, coming out empty handed made me anything but happy. But come to find out, he's been at our pack house the whole time, literally sent me over the edge. Also come to find out that my mate is male... AND an omega... Why the hell does the moon goddess hate me so?

Sitting in the open courtyard, I look around to see the flowers wilting from the upcoming winter. I can already tell its going to be a rough one, the forest around us is just too calm.

I lean my head back on the bench, trying to sooth my heaving breaths. Why am I so tense? Is it cause my mate? Is it cause the surrounding packs are not brawling with one and other, as they always do? The amount of odd vibes I'm feeling from them, makes me suspicious of their intentions.

I ignore the thought, allowing my brain to think of something much more pleasing. Like the softness of my mate, for being a male he's very feminine like. Which I absolutely adore, as does my wolf.

I don't necessarily know how I feel about the whole situation, but I think with time I can come to love my omega mate. I already have the urge to mate with him, I can practically smell his upcoming heat leaking from his pores.

Damn! I never thought the smell of lavender, and fresh moss would get me so aroused. Though when I was a child I had an odd obsession with the smell of moss, and wet mud.

(A/N honestly this is true. I still like the smell of moss and mud, it smells fresh and clean.)

I groan out loud, when I feel my bulge through my now stiff jeans.

My wolf snickers in my mind, probably enjoying my frustration.

"Damn right I am... Asshole." He whispers the last word, as if I can't hear him. Fucking moron, you're in my head.

"Shut up Noah, I obviously wanted you to hear me. I don't know why you're always giving me this attitude, but don't forget I can easily take you over." He threatens in his alpha voice. I begrudgingly shudder at the thought of my wolf taking over.

"Sorry." I say out loud, hoping it's enough to console him.

~

After a few hours of just mindlessly walking around through the garden, I hear running footsteps coming from all directions.

Being on high alert, I duck down ready for an attack. Though it seems that won't be needed, when a group of four pups run over to me, with two kids running after them.

"Sorry Alpha Noah, we where sent out here to tell you dinners ready." The eldest girl says while rounding up the little ones, who quickly escape her, running towards, and around the side of the house.

I let out a sigh, trying to mentally prepare myself for what's to come. I think the only thing I'm looking forward to is seeing my mate, the rest.... Fuck that shit.